• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Real Town Names

NatGreenMeds said:
hahahaaha, yeah:
Track one: Get high on weed
Track two: Get high on weed and get munchies
Track three: While high on weed, and having munchies, eat lots of peppers
Track four: After eating peppers and resolving the munchies, have an after-supper toke
Track five: hehe (I'm just jerking your chain.....hehe)
I actually don't get the munchies because I consume some protien in the form of peanut butter or other food before smoking :) (nifty stoner trick)

Sickmont said:
Thats it!! You need to open your own theme park!;)

First, you have to prove that you are not part of the government or a cop to gain access to Passow land. Then the first ride is one where you enter a room filled with pot smoke, then get led through a room with those funny mirrors that distort your body so you can laugh your ass off. The next ride is the snack bar. After that you'll enter the Tunnel o' Leary where the water is LSD-25 and you get slapshed with it on your way in. If you are still standing you get to pick from the field of Magic Mushrooms....and if you can crawl far enough you reach the Land 'o Peyote in which has a Petting Zoo filled with cottan balls.

QUICK! Someone buy me my own Island so I can build that park!!!!

imaguitargod said:
First, you have to prove that you are not part of the government or a cop to gain access to Passow land. Then the first ride is one where you enter a room filled with pot smoke, then get led through a room with those funny mirrors that distort your body so you can laugh your ass off. The next ride is the snack bar. After that you'll enter the Tunnel o' Leary where the water is LSD-25 and you get slapshed with it on your way in. If you are still standing you get to pick from the field of Magic Mushrooms....and if you can crawl far enough you reach the Land 'o Peyote in which has a Petting Zoo filled with cottan balls.

QUICK! Someone buy me my own Island so I can build that park!!!!

Yeah, but where's the beer? And the bar for that matter?

DevilDuck said:
...and not one mention of Intercourse, PA. For shame........!

You know the funny thing, after you go through Intercourse, you get to Paridise, PA. But if you go through Intercourse and turn north instead of continuing east you get to Blue Ball instead.

These towns are all within 30 mins of me.

There's a small town here called Ashachim, which means Testicles. needless to say there's no way on earth I'm ever going there. :D

JayT said:
You know the funny thing, after you go through Intercourse, you get to Paridise, PA. But if you go through Intercourse and turn north instead of continuing east you get to Blue Ball instead.

These towns are all within 30 mins of me.

How far away is Bird-in-Hand, PA? My dad used get such a kick out of driving to Blue Ball, then Bird-in-hand, then Intercourse, then Paradise....my mom would just roll her eyes every time he drove that route....and me being only like 8 years old last time we went to Lancaster County didnt get the joke and why it was so damn funny to Dad.

Funny i remember driving down to Pennsylvania from up state new york with my American family as they have a cabin there and admiring the unspoilt/pristine woodland and being late October the colors and the fact it was my first hunting trip of sorts,It surprised to see those 19 century style horse & traps going down the streets and the amish with there 18/19 century clothing and then men walking with guns..With there young sons with b.bs and the like doing the same and taxidermists everywhere.Seeing the amish there i admired them in away..trying to carry as of a few hundred years ago in a simple life..But paradise no i think we haven't been there as a race for an awfully long time and love Pennsylvania for its colors,sounds and its people and i met some really nice folks from all walks of life :lol:

talas said:
Funny i remember driving down to Pennsylvania from up state new york with my American family as they have a cabin there and admiring the unspoilt/pristine woodland and being late October the colors and the fact it was my first hunting trip of sorts,It surprised to see those 19 century style horse & traps going down the streets and the amish with there 18/19 century clothing and then men walking with guns..With there young sons with b.bs and the like doing the same and taxidermists everywhere.Seeing the amish there i admired them in away..trying to carry as of a few hundred years ago in a simple life..But paradise no i think we haven't been there as a race for an awfully long time and love Pennsylvania for its colors,sounds and its people and i met some really nice folks from all walks of life :lol:

Oh, yeah I love PA. Especially growing up in New Jersey, Pennsylvania was almost a magical place to go. You know, there are signs on the border when you're leaving NJ to go into PA that say "Welcome to Pennsylvania. America starts here." and i totally agree with it.

Back