• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Real Town Names

Ah, got ya, BUT... that's a beer? Not familiar with most US beers except the cheapskate stuff I could find at stores, so....

Chiliac said:
Ah, got ya, BUT... that's a beer? Not familiar with most US beers except the cheapskate stuff I could find at stores, so....

When i first found the pic, i think it was an ad for a cheap Polish beer. Let me go take a look at it again.

Taking a closer look, I can spot the snap lock, so I guess it IS a beer -not that I doubted your words, but it looks like an ad for something high priced....

beertits.jpg

Whoops, wrong country.

I thought it was a bar maid pulling a pint when I first saw it.

Still liked the other one, when I first joined here I always had a mental image of SM looking and speaking like his other avatar.

rainbowberry said:
Still liked the other one, when I first joined here I always had a mental image of SM looking and speaking like his other avatar.

Yes, in fact i do speak like my old avatar...chalk it up to being born in N.J. and having a typical cynical, sarcastic, boisterious New Jersey attitude. I'm just not blue and fuzzy like my old avatar.

rainbowberry said:
Because sweetheart I didn't want you taking offence to me preferring your other avatar ............so I tried to do it quietly.

I know you dig it, but i felt it was time for a change.

Back