• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Red Savina Peppers

lee said:
My Savina

img5415zz8.jpg

very nice lee !

you have a really nice looking Savina plant.. lush, green, and happy looking..

are you pruning you plants at all ?

Thanks Sauceman51 for the lead the on Red Savina Pepper this might just work for me it seems that this is the closest I'm going to come to Fresh Red Savina Peppers .

Hotpeppa is sending me some seeds so now I can start growing my own. can't wait!!! to add this newbie to my garden this year.

Wow !

Well here is my review of ED'S ROADHOUSE JERKY :

I happen to be a big fan of jerky, tried to make it several times with no success but still trying. Today i recieved a package in the mail from ED'S ROADHOUSE, it contained a large bag of " L'il Sweet, Jalapeno, Habanero " jerky, 1 bottle of his Habanero Sunshine Pepper Sauce, 1 bottle of his Black Current Pepper Sauce, and 1 bottle of his dry spice...

the jerky is fantastic ! great flavour, nice medium-high heat level ( the more you eat, the hotter it gets ), and hard to put down. it came literally 15 minutes ago and its gone, thats how good it is....

the sauces :

Habanero Sunshine from ED"S ROADHOUSE is awesome !
love the flavour ! it came 15 minutes ago, and i have already spooned 1/3 of the bottle... really really nice taste.. i will order more for sure !

hang on i need another spoon of the stuff... wow ! when you taste it, its like a happy sauce..i love it.

two more reviews to come... ED"S ROADHOUSE BLACKWIDOW ( looks awesome )
and ED's DRY SPICE ( cant wait to try this tonight over some chicken skewers )

thanks a bunch ed, really good product you have.. let me know when you get yours in the mail.. thanks

more to come..

Back