RedEyes grow log!!!!! NEW

Pepperfreak said:
Are all of those strickly indoor grown? They look amazing.

yeah for sure man.... that came out of that tent you see there ... i think it could have been alot better but it is ok for now it was fun doing something...:lol:

here are the plants i had in the tent and now they are going to stay out side ... i ate one ripe jal. i grilled it and it had NO HEAT at all guys i was so upset about this so i killed the jal. plants, but i had to make room in my car also .... if you look close there is 2 jal. plants out there i had from plants out doors last year and they started to grow more leaves and you can see some small flowers just starting... so i choose to kill them and keep my tabasco plants i think there is like 4 out there... it really dont matter i am going to start more peppers very soon ... there is a pond out there and i will be cleaning this out and i will be trying Aquaponics very soon also .... so be on the look out for that... enjoy!!!
IMG00161-20090315-17351.jpg
IMG00162-20090315-17361.jpg
IMG00164-20090315-17371.jpg
IMG00166-20090315-17391.jpg

WOW...It must be nice living there.

Wait...I did live there and it was nice.

Nice looking plants, sorry to hear about the no heat jalapeño. Try Bikerbillys

I got a few peppers from my over winters too but mostly they just flowered and dropped because I couldn't keep them warm enough at night. A few produced tiny seedless jalapenos that were still hot. Others had seeds but weren't as hot as last summers peppers from the same plant. Rest assured the ones that did produce under those conditions are at the top of my breeding list. ;)

well here is a pic of the tabasco plants i will be Transplanting all of them into the ground so be on the look out for more pics
IMG00174-20090320-15081.jpg

i am sorry to say all those plants have seen better days ....... all the deer out here ate most of them and then we had a late freeze awhile back and i thought there where dead or atleast i thought they where dead any ways i have seen new growth on the bottom of the stalks so maybe they will come back... and if they do i have to fight off the deer... so we will see what happens ..... sorry no pics maybe one of these days..

well i am back and i got a cage ...... i think this might help with the deer for now... i saw a jal. plant at home depot and i could not pass it up it looked really good and it had peppers all over it so i got... this cage was already here when we moved in ... the left side had a hole in it ... i fixed that and loaded some of my plants in there.... well what was left of them.... i will get better pics for you guys in a few days.... enjoy
IMG00052-20090614-17101.jpg
IMG00050-20090614-17091.jpg
IMG00051-20090614-17101.jpg

Back