• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

RedEyes grow log!!!!! NEW

Hotpeppa said:
really cool... i am also amazed how fast they are growing.. do Jals grow quicker then most other plants ?

No, Redeyes's plants grow quicker than other plants. :lol:

Txclosetgrower said:
No, Redeyes's plants grow quicker than other plants. :lol:

lol man nice one !!! here is a pic of my peppers changing enjoy!!!
IMG00111-20090204-16251.jpg

ABurningMouth said:
Mmm Pretty.
Did you hand polinate or did the fan do it?

i did do it by hand but i am sure the fan helped also i would just stand there tap on every flower i see .....
IMG00115-20090209-18051-1.jpg
IMG00116-20090209-18061-1.jpg
IMG00117-20090209-18071.jpg

Txclosetgrower said:
looking great bro, how long before you move?

we should be doing all the paper work by the end of the month!!! so i hope we can be there in march... i think i will let these plants go outside when we get there... i will then start some new stuff ... i will be setting up a aquaponics system when i get there also .... i will be very busy soon ... i will be posting up pics for you guys here.. i have 1+acres to play with...

here are my first peppers that i cut off of my Chinese Five Color plant today.. i have not ate these peppers yet... but i will real soon!!! they seem kinda small to me but i guess thats the way they are .. just thought some of you guys might want to see the first cut... enjoy
IMG00122-20090213-16541.jpg

TriniHottie said:
very nice ...

thank you for taking the time to reply.... i have now ate 2 of the peppers... i ate the bigest 1 and the odd 1 and they where not as hot as a jal. but it had a nice burn went away fast but it was ok i think i needed like 4 of those atleast... but i had it on a Philly cheesesteak sorry no pics but it was good... i dont think i will grow them again in my tent.. i could have had a super hot in there instead of that one, but it is all good it looks nice but not as hot as i want... it had alot of seeds in there also ... i will show pics when they start to come down again...

I believe I heard the Bolivia rainbow is better tasting than the chinese 5 color. The 5 color, I found very bland although mine are usually fairly hot too but I never eat them anymore:(

ok here are my jal. ripe... there is 2 right now and 1 behide that .. took for ever if you ask me... and my TABASCO peppers are ready also .. i only got 1 that is ready and one soon behide that ... anyways enjoy and i will post pics of the jal. when i cut it open ... here they are
IMG00154-20090305-16181.jpg
IMG00152-20090305-16141.jpg
IMG00153-20090305-16161.jpg

caroltlw said:
That is one dense bush of a jalapeno. Did you pluck the buds from the lower nodes?

yeah i cut off half way down the plant... this is what i got so far and there is alot more there.. i will keep yall posted as much as i can i am moving on thursday and these plants are going outside and we can see if they do any better.... i will be starting some new stuff soon... this log is about over for me i will start a new one enjoy and thanks for all the replys and i will be back soon and i will cut the jal. open and post that
IMG00159-20090310-17331.jpg

Back