• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Reel Life Naga Meal

Great video Quad!! Your making me hungry and wishing my peppers were ready already:lol:. That also reminds me of the thai food I ate today. I ordered it extra hot, and the people that make the thai where I go. Extra hot.......IS EXTRA HOT!! I think that's why I love going there. Yeah, it hot, but it tasted sooooooo good!! I know THC uses fatallis on pizzas. I haven't done that because I haven't eaten a fatalli yet. However, so far putting fresh habs on my pizza before it goes in the oven is definitely one of my favorite things to do. While I get a hair up my behind and try things that are probably to hot on occasion to see how it is, or I'm just in an evil mood.I truly just like it in my food as well. Good stuff and gets the sweat running:lol:

Oh yeah..I need to hit up the store now..
Andrew gave me an idea wiht his comment....Naga Cheese Dip for natchos or just for chips.

I'll either use pods/powders, or the Stillmanz Naga sauce..depends on timing I reckon.

Hell, I'll prolly do both to compare....:twisted:

QuadShotz said:
Oh yeah..I need to hit up the store now..
Andrew gave me an idea wiht his comment....Naga Cheese Dip for natchos or just for chips.

I'll either use pods/powders, or the Stillmanz Naga sauce..depends on timing I reckon.

Hell, I'll prolly do both to compare....:twisted:

Now that sounds like something I would go and do:lol::lol:............also...........Can you feel the ring of fire yet?:lol:

rabbit said:
Now that sounds like something I would go and do:lol::lol:............also...........Can you feel the ring of fire yet?:lol:

Nah, I don't really get that unless I'm really silly.
Although, come to think of it..I could tell the day after eating that tsp of hab sauce...more so that the nagas..weird eh?

its so coool now, how people are just chopping up and adding to food..

for too many years, Open a sauce Bottle add to food No No No

Like Going to a restaurent ordering a $50 meal and pouring tomato sauce on it, the chef prob come stab you in the eye as its rude.. whereas pull out a Naga, slice put it on,, chef prob come ask for some..

Its Completly Different and there are 1000's of chilli's , thousands of flavours, people seem to not know and just buy sauces and put on everything.

Thank you QS for helping to bring the Fresh/Natural way out to Every1

Its amazing the number of people Going "oh wow, what a cool idea" adding chilli's to food is, i didn't know Mega Hot sauces existed till i joined here, funny eh and i look around and see people have sauce collections worth more than my house,i collect Barbie Dolls so i can't reallly talk lol

What I love about Quadz vids is that as he goes on - chowing down on his lunch and spreading the Chilli Gospel - his voice gets worse and his eyes are melting and his face is turning purple but he's STILL eating and enjoying the meal.

Cojones like billiard balls that fella.

patrick said:
It didn't look like you really enjoyed that burrito QS, I'll have to take your word for it that you did.

I do eat stuff like that, I just was a TAD f$#343'd up at the time... ;)

this video helps prove im not crazy; everyone i eat hot stuff in front of (except for my girlfriends mom) thinks im crazy for doing it; i usually bring a bottle of hot sauce with me when i visit people.... they look at me like i have three heads...

and I thought I was the only one to eat superhots and sweat and clear my throat a few minutes in... I swear your glasses fogged up

well done mate, that's a beauty!!! :clap:

Sid03SVT said:
this video helps prove im not crazy; everyone i eat hot stuff in front of (except for my girlfriends mom) thinks im crazy for doing it; i usually bring a bottle of hot sauce with me when i visit people.... they look at me like i have three heads...

I bet they turn green, with envy that is:hell:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im trying to grow peppers ( less than a week in) and reading this makes my want hot food.i got them to bring me an extra bowl of jalapenos at dinner but thats it. I did order a la reinas ammo wallet ( a cool case with seven diff ground up smoked chilis) i cant wait for it to get here.

Back