beer =[ Remgrandt's Six Months of *NOT BREWING* ]=

So basically what I'm hearing here is that were GM to actually posty up something of a brewing nature to this thread it would be like an unstoppable force striking an unmovable object. A disaster of biblical proportions

Well, what do you mean biblical?

What he means is old testament Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and Brimstone coming down from the sky, rivers and seas boiling.

40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes

The dead rising from the grave. 

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together, Mass Hysteria!

68801de9889af2fdf706f5fc08e4b0bf.jpg

Zero'd ...

7cbd6ff69e2f101b56a4c3e5c48837bd.jpg

Switched to Fahrenheit, and ready to roll ...

So ... I'm kind of raging to brew, now ...

I think I'll just rock some gallons off the stovetop and leverage all the crap I DO HAVE, and not focus on anything I DON'T for this week ...

I just want to brew ... feelin' it right now.

grantmichaels said:
So ... I'm kind of raging to brew, now ...
I think I'll just rock some gallons off the stovetop and leverage all the crap I DO HAVE, and not focus on anything I DON'T for this week ...
I just want to brew ... feelin' it right now.
Give me some pics to look at on the ferry tomorrow morning. Small batch Golden Stout?

tctenten said:
Give me some pics to look at on the ferry tomorrow morning. Small batch Golden Stout?
No, tonight's GoT with D, and drinking big beers ...

We have the two past, plus tonight's episode ...

Beer and entertainment tonight ... but I'll brew some shit this week.

I may try to watch GOT again. I watched first season or two...but after reading the books prior to the series...it just wasn't doing it for me. With the amount of violence and naked chicks, I am going to have to give it another try.

Working and getting ahead so I can take Wednesday for a bunch of stove-top brewing, I think ...

Pretty sure I can get enough done between tonight and tomorrow(/tomorrow night) to take Wednesday completely off of work ...

Ahhhh ... brew kettle's back in action ...

I don't have enough Golden Promise to rebrew the BrewDown beer over at full size, though ...

Now I have an interesting dilemna ... brew Correhuela in my usual rig, at full quantity, or brew the Kiss With A Fist for the BD on the stove ...

I guess I'll wait and see how I feel in the AM ...

Back