beer =[ Remgrandt's Six Months of *NOT BREWING* ]=

New brewery opened up this week  ...

13118857_1081057538626215_5804807391493927094_n.jpg

Let's hope they're conditioning something to make it worth hopping in the car one day ... LOL.

Maybe there's two I can blend, BWAHAHAHA ...

I'm used to sharing everything I'm doing, or planning to do, from my interests in open-source software ...

That's the only thing I don't like about the contest beers ... that I have to at least consider holding my cards a little closer ... at least until I've brewed!

Kiss With A Fist

Two hours and a handful of parlor tricks later, a golden stout is b0rned ...

I'm at 9% ABV, with an FG just under 8P, and it's right at 12 SRM right now.

I'd love to shave off some more SRM, so maybe tomorrow I'll see it differently ...

you better not send me a golden stout with a final gravity of 8P., thats just insanely sweet

even t southern tier our 24+ imperials HAD to  finish at less than 6 or we would repitch and rouse until it did

grantmichaels said:
I'm used to sharing everything I'm doing, or planning to do, from my interests in open-source software ...

That's the only thing I don't like about the contest beers ... that I have to at least consider holding my cards a little closer ... at least until I've brewed!
No worries here. I have told you this a few times...it is like you are speaking a different language.

Yeah, there's a lot of shitty beer, too. Shitty, shitty, training-wheels beers for an audience that doesn't know better from what I gather reading peoples shit on social media.

A whole bunch of people who like extract flavoring beers, making hoopla about getting it ...

"Can't get enough of their frosted mini wheat beer."

"Mango lychee dragon-fruit Gose, please."

wheebz said:
you better not send me a golden stout with a final gravity of 8P., thats just insanely sweet

even t southern tier our 24+ imperials HAD to  finish at less than 6 or we would repitch and rouse until it did

It's not getting down to 6, that's for sure ...

I'm trying to make a golden with all the body of a real one, apparently ...

Back