• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

reptiles

It was too good an afternoon NOT to try and get some pics out front of my unit.....

Ol141110f.jpg

Ol141110t.jpg

Ol141110n.jpg

Ol141110i.jpg

cheers

anyone care to venture a guess on what type of snake this little guy is? We opened up an electrical "gutter", in the basement of a house and he was curled up in the corner of the gutter.
4d8bb9b5.jpg

d89476bc.jpg

Here's the gear where we found it, that long gray box below the panels.
e47a7857.jpg

edit- we're in eastern Washington, known rattlesnake country, but I don't see any buttons on this one, not sure when they show.

anyone care to venture a guess on what type of snake this little guy is? We opened up an electrical "gutter", in the basement of a house and he was curled up in the corner of the gutter.
4d8bb9b5.jpg

d89476bc.jpg

Here's the gear where we found it, that long gray box below the panels.
e47a7857.jpg

edit- we're in eastern Washington, known rattlesnake country, but I don't see any buttons on this one, not sure when they show.

It appears to be an .ssp of Gopher snake. Possibly a Bull snake, more likely it's a Gopher. They can be quite snappy when they're young (especially the Bull) but they can become almost "dog tame" with regular handling, they're very intelligent.

Back