• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Reviews of The Hippy Seed companys wicked sauces! Check these out!

Thanks Kim, glad you liked it. It is Different :) the Skobiyan is a Bit warmer though and Hits quicker and can't wait to hear what you think as well..

Tried the Skoby, liked the taste of the Turkey Slap better when tasted the sauces by themselves and with a steak. But when BF suggested to have bland commercial hot dogs for lunch, had two dogs with each one of the sauce as sole condiment in each and Skoby stood out more. Really depends on what I am eating apparently... But both sauces are awesome.

Just had my first taste of Skobe. Very good sauce guys. Nice fruit sweet taste then a very nice slow burn. For not having any extract, the heat is awesome. Thanks to hot Pooper for sending mchottie and I a small sample of this. We really hope to buy our own bottle or two when available. I hbe yet to eat a butch T but after that sauce, that may just be my new fav. Loved that taste in the sauce.

Thanks again HP for being so generous and to Neil for an awesome sauce.

Aaah man I wish I could try these... but at over $30/ 5oz bottle I can't justify it right now... d a m n that aussie shipping is EXPENSIVE

Hmmm... I wonder if some hotsauce distributor company in North America would be willing to do the importing vast quantities of Hippy Seed Co Sauces and Scorpion Chili sauces... not sure what other good Aussie sauces are out there.. but it would be wicked to get a North American distributor for them...

Anyone know what the optimal number of bottles per shipment you can go with to minimize costs per bottle?

I know with some bodybuilding supplements I used to buy from the USA shipping to Canada, I would get 4 or 5 bottles and it was the same price shipping costs as 2 or 3 so I always bought more at one time......it ended up saving me some cash

Back