• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Reviews of The Hippy Seed companys wicked sauces! Check these out!

Pepperfreak said:
Looks like an excellent sauce Neil. Also I liked the video reviews, are those your kids Scorpion?

Hey hey, yeah Brody is my crazy son and Caity is a student from the school I run...shes a bloody legend I tell ya! She is going to do reviews for anyone who would like a bit of lime light and an honest response. We also use this for her to build up her work experience.

theHippySeedCo said:
Oh Its making my mind slow. thats why i don't **** with the Big 40.... listening to Black Sunday atm

Thanks Dave, that was Excellent dude , great stuff and how well did Caity go she is fantastic and did a great job explaining whilst burning,, Brody was getting into it so can't get any better recommedation than that and How good is he, like should be in front of Cam more,, should get him to review some of Dad's sauces and good to see Reece being cool in the Background

thanks heaps Dave, you do so much for the Kids its great to see them happy and enjoying participating in the Fun, wish the Gov depts could see the work ya do and help ya out more and if theres anymore that i can do to help out, let me know..

Thanks Caity can't wait to see ya do more and Brody, take care mate hey Reece, Keep being cool dude :)

Oh Yea.. the 1st batch of Skobiyan for 2010 is ready as Nova said and Just bout to get lots and Lots of Pods so will be heaps available plus couldn't help it and took it up 20% hotter so now its Really f*****g hot, got some new Youbeaut labels too

SDC11080.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

cheeers..

No dramas mate...and thank you for your support with our school SOWILO. The chilli program has taken off at school with us putting in 2 fangle dangle hydro tents, 2 kids now have their own sauces with one of them being flown to sydney for the Sydney Chilli festival...Another one of them (Immy) is now the artist for my new release sauces coming in a few weeks.

Rectal Tears (love that one)
Hot Chocolate
Morning Glory (Penis Peper sauce) You should see this label lol!
Smokey BBQ BHUT
GLUTTONY our second sin after LUST

Hopefully the government will encourage and put forward funds in the future to help our school grow. Our chilli is teaching our kids on so many cross curriculum levels....its cool! Im glad you liked the vids mate!

Maaaaaan this stuff is hot. It arrived just in time to go on my sandwich this morning. It's pretty hot all round but when you swallow it buuuuuuurns. Get into it guys, it's good stuff. :mouthonfire::onfire::hell:

I had another go of the Skobiyan with lunch. This stuff really rips at your throat if you overdo it and I swear my piss just burnt me. It has a really subtle fruity taste which I guess is due to the nashi pears being subtle. You could use this on just about everything because it wouldn't overpower other flavours, but rather, add to them. It doesn't smell like a superhot sauce but don't be fooled by it's innocence, eat too much of this and it'll likely tear you a new one in the morning. I am now dreading my TS pods ripening......

Thanks for the vid Dave - I've got a bottle winging its way to my letterbox as we speak.
Hey, and good on you for the work youre doing too - thats both a hard and honest road.
cheers, John

Stoked....a bottle each of Skobiyan and NagaSav darkened my letter box today :cool:
I'm waiting til dinner to try the Skorbiyan, but had a quick dip of the NagaSav.... lived up to and beyond expectations!
Thanks Neil.

The NagaSav is great Toon, there's always a bottle in my fridge. You might want to go easy with the Skobiyan the first time, that stuff'll melt your face off. :mouthonfire:

I just ordered some sauces from Neil, he'll send them to me next week. Reading your comments on the sauces makes my waiting even more painful. Just can't wait to try them all. It's just really unfortunate that postage is so expensive (as much as my order) but then again, it is at the other side of the planet so... Will come back to let you know how I enjoyed them!

knml911 said:
I just ordered some sauces from Neil, he'll send them to me next week. Reading your comments on the sauces makes my waiting even more painful. Just can't wait to try them all. It's just really unfortunate that postage is so expensive (as much as my order) but then again, it is at the other side of the planet so... Will come back to let you know how I enjoyed them!

I have a question. How does Skobian compare heatwise with other extremes natural sauces like LUST or Cajohn's Lethal Ingestion? Is Skobian even hotter?

I have never tried Lust Or Cajohns Lethal Ingestion so i can't say if it is hotter than those or not. I can say that as far as natural sauces go it is one of the hottest i have tried. Neil seems to think that the Y-7 Turkey Slap is hotter than Skoby but i think that the Skoby is hotter. Roughly 1/4 of a teaspoon was enough to burn my mouth plenty with it still tingling about 40 minutes later. It be plenty hot. :)

I'd say Skobiyan is the hottest sauce I've had that you can actually use for flavour, not just to add heat. Haven't tried Scorpion's Lust but have tried his Wrath of God and Fiery Temper (both great sauces) and the Skobiyan is hotter. I agree with you Nova, the Turkey Slap isn't as hot as Skobiyan, but still plenty warm and damn that stuff tastes good.

palavos3 said:
I have a question. How does Skobian compare heatwise with other extremes natural sauces like LUST or Cajohn's Lethal Ingestion? Is Skobian even hotter?

I still haven't receive my order yet and I did not try neither of the sauces you mentioned. But I'll definitely let you know about my appreciation of Neil's sauces (I've ordered a bottle of his newest Yelloe 7 Pod). BTW, I bought a bottle of Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper (with extract) and ABSOLUTELY DESTESTED IT. Must be the extract. Judging from what you folks have posted on the side effects and taste of sauces containing chili extracts, you are absolutely right. I mean, never again. My boy friend had a taste of it and literally shouted at me because it was 1. too hot and 2. absolutely bad in taste!

For Canadians wanting to order some sauces and save on postage, here's one address to bookmark www.chillychiles.com. They cary a good variety of brands and delivery is pretty quick, very good service. I also came across a sauce creator from Quebec! I did not try his sauces yet but this is an outing on my calendar as it is located just 40 minutes from where I live. Here is the website www.peppermaster.com.

Have a great day guys and girls!

Just received the sauces from Neil today. Tried the Turkey Slap and... ABSOLUTELY LOVED it. It's the kind of sauce I was searching for for the longest time now and I finally found it. It's hot, yet it tastes soo goood. Will ask for more for sure. I didn't dare taking a spoonful of it but enough to taste it. Even my boyfriend liked it although he's not a chilehead. I will try the Skobiyan later this week and let you know how I appreciated it. Neil, you're genius.

Back