• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Roach vs judy's 7pod brown

OK , i've been waiting on this one since Judy said it takes all season to grow but they have finally produced! Huge plants , massive gnarly shaped chocolate pods , and heat that'll make satan tap out , we have Judy's (pepperlover) 7pod brown. last year this pepper destroyed my ass like no other (butch t and brainstrain included along with several others. any way , i grew it out and decided to see if it was just me. apparently it's not because this guy started with chocolate bhut and worked his way through savannah 7 hybrid , brainstrain , butch t and others. he was out of commission for 2 days after this one. Judy! recognise girl!!!

you are right about the Brown 7 pod is differant than the chocolate 7 pod i have both i will post pics here showing the differance.
many people will say its same well i can say first look, then taste, then judge and then find other to help you judge like ED just did, now as you mentioned ED if that Pod was in the summer i guess this dude would be in bigger peoblem.
next season i am planting more plants of this 7 pod brown and sharing fresh pods with who ever wants to test it and let me know if u think this is not hotter than butch T.. what makes it worse is the amount of oil inside and the ever lasting heat and burn. besdie the pod size.

and thats what i have said no my website that according to ED this one is the hotteste thing he ever tried, and as we know he has tried them all.
thanks for the video ED and i will be sending you a package your way soon. insdie the package a new pepper i am working on.

oh my goodness. this one really looks like it will kick your butt. i got some seeds from judy and will be trying this one next year. what on earth am i getting myself into?

before you eat one pray real hard Buddy! the heat never ever goes away. that's what makes this so bad. imagine the hottest thing you've had an imagine if that heat went for 30 minutes literally (no exageration). i've never had a pepper that had me in a panic because the burn just won't stop. the upside is this has an amazing flavour that you want to keep eating. i'm glad to see people willing to try it. i have no connection to this pepper. i'm not saying this for any other reason than it's the god's honest truth as i see it. this pod has it all. great yield , amazing taste and a deathgrip that won't let go. i'm growing way more plants of this one next year!

omg - i had about 1/3 of a douglah that Silver Surfer sent me last year - and it was about all that i could take. but, no doubt that i'll give this one a whirl.

You sold me. My seed collection is getting way too big and yet.. I keep making it bigger. Those will be added to my list. yet again, Judy, your killing me. :lol:

I'm man enough to admit I've had some bad addictions in my day. I was never near as addicted to them as I am with this. I need to audition for one of those.. "this is my anti-drug" commercials :lol:

Thanks for the video!
Brandon

Hmm, how easy is this pepper to grow? Next year will be my first year growing peppers and I was originally only going to grow 4 varieties (10 plants total). But I'm seriously considering growing this after reading these comments and watching the video.

You sold me. My seed collection is getting way too big and yet.. I keep making it bigger. Those will be added to my list. yet again, Judy, your killing me. :lol:

I'm man enough to admit I've had some bad addictions in my day. I was never near as addicted to them as I am with this. I need to audition for one of those.. "this is my anti-drug" commercials :lol:

Thanks for the video!
Brandon

No kidding. I haven't even grown any peppers yet, but I'm already addicted to it. :rofl:

So I am wondering...peppers can have X amount of capsaicin in them. Lets say Butch T = 1,400,000 scoville and pepper X has 1,100,000. So the Butch T obviously has a higher scoville rating. But if pepper X has a higher amount of oil inside to carry the capsaicin in. Then would it be possible for that to be a factor in the intensity of the heat. Instead of chewing a pepper with less oil but a higher SHU. As my point being the oil absorbs into the tongue, throat, and what not increasing the amount of capsaicin that stays in the mouth, rather than it getting chewed and going down into the stomach with a pepper containing less oil. Hence making the pepper appear hotter but having a lower SHU.

Back