• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Okay Matt just for you I took some pics today.

African tunisian.
100_2916.jpg

Dorsett naga

100_2889.jpg

Yellow 7 pot
100_2897.jpg

7 pod red

100_2902.jpg

yellow cardi scorp
100_2898.jpg

Thanks a few more pics

Douglah hybrid goes from orange to red!

100_2900.jpg

Choco Bhut byhbrid turned orange( op from Wayright)

100_2905.jpg

My other chocolate bhut looks more pure. Have not had any ripen on this plant but i like it.

100_2910.jpg

close up of chocolate bhut

100_2912.jpg

And a parting shot. Mi favorito e brain de loco!
100_2892.jpg

Thanks Patrick.
Got a bunch of cheap houses with lots of land so come on down and stay a while.
It is gonna be in the high 70's today! Thought I would rub it in a lil.

James

How fars the beach?................what times happy hour?............lol

Your stuff's looking mighty good!

Greg

Thanks Greg. Not too happy with the blurry pics. I may have to edit. It was a lil too dark last night for my camera skills. I live about 3 miles from the beach. Happy hour is from when I get up till I go to sleep. LOL :halo:

I'm new here but I'm envious of your peppers. I can imagine them dried, powered & combined together to make one potent seasoning mix!! Wish I had a house & garden to grow them...but apartment living along with IA weather, don't see it happening. Anyway nice pic's and continued success...Mike

Nice, lookin goot. Those Africans ya gave me tasted great, and have some sprouting now. That Yellow Scorp has a couple pods and is ready to explode here in the next couple weeks. Every day different strains are breaking ground here...

Thanks Mike. I love the super's in powder from. That is pure love in my world!

That's great about the Africans and the cardi Conrad. Those Yellow scorps are some of the hottest yellow pods I have ever had. When are you coming over I got some Brain pods ready for ya! Very interested to see how the tunisians grow for ya. It was surrounded by superhots!

Wife was talkin about headin over to the cono, but I have too many seedlings to leave alone for a few days with no attention. So maybe next weekend. I need some pomps bad...

hey jamie very nice looking pics, as you know Im very jealous I have zone envy big time! we got an early frost this yr and that sucked but got the over winering project going, starting my first seeds this weekend fortunately I have several pounds of dried superhots, and powders and flakes, not to mention several gallons of hot sauce, but nothing beats fresh peppers so until at least april I will be envying yours ;)

Paul it is great to hear from you. I will make sure to send you some more fresh peppers soon. Judging by your grow list and your ability to grow before you know it you will be up to your neck in supers!

Conrad that works out well I will be out of town this weekend!

Jamie aint lying folks. Fresh pods year around!
a3830723.jpg

Thanks a bunch man. Made a couple vids and they are uploading now. You definitely got the green thumb!

Had a sweet harvest today
100_2920.jpg

The inside of one of my Brains. All Placenta

100_2936.jpg

Pic of my favorite pods

100_2922.jpg

Then I made some blueberry brain sauce

100_2940.jpg

And the finish product

100_2943.jpg

Thanks for looking Kevin. Not sure how it is gonna taste. I guess I will be the guinee pig!

Glad you are enjoying the sample platter Matt.

Jamie

Back