• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Next update going to be a vid of you chomping on a chocolate bhut? Looking real good...mine are coming along, SLOW but sure. We're having some kickass weather here and the plants are going off in spite of me trying to kill them with kindness. What type of spacing do you use for your supers? I know I can get away with 18-24" on my annuums...but I'm thinking 3 ft on the scorps, bhuts and 7's??? What about Fatalii thinking 2ft on them also?

Once again you've made me jealous and impatient! Thanks!!!
Shane

Shane . That depends on the space you have. 2 feet is a good number if you are like me and the wife doesn't give you much room to grow in ground. But with the proper love I think 3 or 4 feet would be ideal.
Thanks again for the props.

Shane . That depends on the space you have. 2 feet is a good number if you are like me and the wife doesn't give you much room to grow in ground. But with the proper love I think 3 or 4 feet would be ideal.
Thanks again for the props.
Thanks...that helps a ton...was originally planning 2ft with a 1 ft offsett on rows because space is limited, but after looking at some of the huge plants was second guessing...guess I'll just go with it and see what happens.

That TS CARDI Yellow picture sure has me excited to be growing them this year! Great pictures Jamie. I'm jealous you guys can grow year round.. crazy!

Brandon

Thanks Brandon.

I was super stoked to see those pods yesterday. They are coloring just right :cool:

You will love the taste and :hot: ness of them!

Ok..Ok...WE GET IT! You got pods and we DON'T! Ughhhh....showoff! lol

Seriously though...you're not allowed to post on here without a new photo, because when I see you updated I come over to look...and nothing but a comment??? WTF?

love the pics jaime! i just wish i could get my plants to produce regular sized pods! all mine are little balls but still producing non the less! and my DWC brain(fingers crossed) set its first 3 pods! in FEB! BAHAHAHAHha

I here ya Shane. I feel the same way. :rofl:

Thanks Eric. Once your weather warms up you should start seeing larger pods. :halo:

Thank you Dot Com.

Gracias Conrad

Had a small harvest today. Thought i would share . The bhut's are super hot and the yellow cardi scorp ain't too bad either. The rest are my hybrid bhut's, dorsett naga's, 1 7 pod barrackpore and some mystery stuff.

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

You are rocking the February pods! Love it...keep the pics coming! I'm over the jealousy for now...I got pods trying to form! Long way from a harvest, but at least I'll be able to stare at my own instead of ogling yours...

Back