• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Jamie...nice harvest bro! My wife just sent me a pic of the pods you sent....ummmm WOW!!! Can't be home to try one 'till Friday. There are a couple more than you mentioned! Hard to tell on my phone, but looks like Cardi scorp, yellow 7, red 7, bhut, aji, mystery, brain, barackpore, scorpion and a chocolate bhut plus a couple I can't identify could be another 7 and barackpore? Can't post a pic from my phone but DAMN!!! You're the man!

Gonna try to find a computer and post a pic!

OK found the web...here is the pic!
120530_00041.jpg

Hard to tell maybe there are a couple sweet venetians instead of the scorpions??? Whole lot of PAIN either way! I will try to do them proud! I feel a MASSIVE case of the hiccups coming on!

Thanks Matt and Jamison :dance:
Pino yes you do ;)

Brotha Shane. I think you know my peppers better than I do :party: Glad your boss was there to gobble the package up Hiccupp!!!!

Just for the record here is what I sent ya.From top left to right bhut hybrid, and top right a sweet venetian hab,

middle left red scorp from sstupperware, middle right my choco bhut :onfire: ,then a yellow 7 and far right barrackpore :fireball:

far left
Awesome yellow cardi scorp( sent it mainley for the seeds :drooling: ) Its a breeder.

Bottom is a mystery,aji lemon. nasty nasty brain ( this is from the other more pure brain plant :hell: I have not sent you any pods from this guy)

And the smooth guy in red is from my 3 year old red hab. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie, just had a chance to catch (thanks to morning sufferage from last nights :fire: dinner). Your getting in a nice harvest crangrats to you. To bad I missed on the giveaways I should.check this glog out more often :) anyways, the plants look great!

:cheers:
Aaron

Thanks Sicman! :dance:

Thanks Aaron. I hwill have many more giveaways so stay tuned . Lots of pods on my plants and running out of freezer space :party:

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. The pepper gods have been kind :onfire:

So came home today to another treat. Shane stc3248 hooked a brotha up.
3 giant manzano peppers( never had a fresh one can't wait to eat em) and a but load of tasty piquin / arbol powder. Not the hottest powder but super tasty . If this goes for sale it should not last long. Thank You brotha Shane!! :fireball:

IMG_3536.jpg

Hey Jamie-
Great lookin Brains and I have never seen the different color shades of GREEN on a single plant-usually they are all the pale green,nearly white ,or med green or dark green depending on the pepper type...interesting.The pepper package was perfectly timed....no ripe pods at the time, and I was trying hard not to pick early, so the care package let me NOT pick any early pods! The red 10 pepper powder is great, or was!!!!Half went into food and the rest went into some sauce..becuase I always seem to want more heat then I have pods.Been gettin good tomatoes finally-but it has been so dry-they will probably explode with the first REAL rain!

Dave , I have hade my habs do this and now alot of my plants seem to be doing it as well. I have no idea why. Doesn't seem to effect them though. My barrackopre, brains , yellow scorps, and the douglah hybrid have all had pods vary in shades of green. :rolleyes:

I wanted to thank you again for the tasty sauces you sent me. Perfect blend oh heat and flavor. You should start selling that stuff. I would buy that. :dance:

Glad it made it bro! The seeds should all be good as well! I keep a little rice in my shakers because with humidity that powder will clump up. One of my favorites, it goes well with everything and is not so hot that I'm the only one in the house that will eat it. Got a new one out of Japones that is good too...you'll eventually get some of that too. Enjoy your weekend brother!

Shane

Glad it made it bro! The seeds should all be good as well! I keep a little rice in my shakers because with humidity that powder will clump up. One of my favorites, it goes well with everything and is not so hot that I'm the only one in the house that will eat it. Got a new one out of Japones that is good too...you'll eventually get some of that too. Enjoy your weekend brother!

Shane

you can put your powders inside the freezer just cover it with surround wrap so its gonna be air tight...al kinds of powder type seasonings can be put in the freezer so they wont clump up

Mmmm ... nice care package!

I love that glass shaker, looks like a converted canning jar of some sort. Where did you find that, Shane?

Mmmm ... nice care package!

I love that glass shaker, looks like a converted canning jar of some sort. Where did you find that, Shane?
Not sure where momma picked them up??? Probably Wally World if I know her! I'll find out and shoot you a pm.

Back