• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Paul . Thank you. I put 1 brain, 1 barrackpore and a pile oh Shane's smoked jal powder. It is delicous. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paul . Thank you. I put 1 brain, 1 barrackpore and a pile oh Shane's smoked jal powder. It is delicous. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That sounds good and not too difficult, I would think.

So I hope all is well with everyone on this memorial day weekend. If you haven't already thank'd a Veteran or anyone currently serving please do :P

Thought I would post some pics from today. Lots of pods but nothing new :fireball:

3 year old jalapeno( one of my first peppers ever! )

IMG_3500.jpg

My inground 7 is going off!

IMG_3499.jpg

Lots of yellow 7's

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

Brain

IMG_3503.jpg

Barrackpore!

IMG_3509.jpg

IMO the perfect yellow cardi scorp

IMG_3501.jpg

And a hravest shot :dance: :dance: :dance:
IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

WOOOHOOO! Jameson you are in for a treat!!!!!

Hey Jamie, where are those babies that you were growin????

And, yes. That is the PERFECT CARDI!

I split some of those peppers you sent me, stuck them inside green olives and made the BEST AND HOTTEST Bloody Marys on the planet (but as an added bonus I DUMPED some of your powder in there)!

Happy Growin!

Thanks Matt. The babies are morado, yellow brains, trinidad congos, priomos, morougas, douglahs, chocolate nagas, nagabombs, morado, butch t's, yellow manzonos,red rocoto, caramel bhut, and others .They will come to me. Glad you are making the best of the heat I sent yo brotha :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks H & B . That plants always has the stingers unlike my other 4 yellow cardi scorps. Hell might as well post a few more pics!

baby yelllow scorp

IMG_3511.jpg

Brain is loaded up

IMG_3514.jpg

red 7's

IMG_3510.jpg

That is one MONSTER Barrackpore! The Yellow Cardi Scorp is freaking beautiful! Had some romy special on my pizza tonight...match made in heaven!

You will find out soon Jamison :dance:

Thanks Bonnie. I was wondering if anyone was gonna comment on all that sugar in the background! :shh:

Thanks Shane and that puppy has your name all over it ;)

Chris, Thank you so much. Coming from you that means alot :party: I have your Morado pepper plant on a tight leash. Hoping to replicate your awesome powder in the next few years. Or I will just buy some more from you ;) . I sure hope you are growing some more.

Jamie everthing looks great I found a pod today that I didn't see before and noticed it looked alot like your barracapore hopefully they turn out like your into a pod fest awesome work with your garden. Hopefully you make another video tour soon.

Just ate my first baccatum pod...your Aji! Delicious! Perfect snacking heat...almost like a nice hot lemmon drop candy! The one I have in the ground is from seeds you provided someone. Still had your your name on the label! So I should be in for similar pods in the future! :woohoo:

Damn it! Your photos are always increasing my growlist for next year.... Now i have to add yellow cardi scorps... Thats one of the first ive seen that truly has the scorpion look. And what an awesome look it is! and that last pic of the red 7 is insane. there is no way the whole plant looks like that right? just pods touching pods the whole way up the limb. Congrats on an awesome early season!

Amazing pods! I'm growing some Brains and I hope they look anywhere near that good, yours look awesome! And the one picture of the Brain looks like its whistling. How do the yellow cardi's taste? I've read a couple not so good reviews, but the shape and appearance is awesome. What are your thoughts on them?

Back