• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Great things happening at Jamie's place as usual. I am sure we all have some plants that would be better off in the fire pit at this point, just part of the game. Your foodie shots are top notch brother! Paul, its never too late to learn how to feed the Buddha!

Thank you Pia. And of course I tried the pepper. I was :hot: and tasty :party:

Thanks Melissa. I know I have a great bunch of chliheads as my friends. You being one of them :woohoo:

Vincent, If the fatali kiwi is half as good as the peach mango tango I will take two ;)

Shane my man! Glad you are enjoying my food pics and you are so right about the fire pit. I have several that are ready for it I just can't get up the gumption to do it. :tear:

But I did try my first Infinty pepper last night compliments of Wayright. The heat level was beyond anything I was ready for. The wife could not even finish her half of the pepper. I managed to finish mine but I am paying the price today. :rofl:

Here are the food pics.

Chopped up with taters, fresh galic, onions, spices and olive oil. The pepper was oozing out oils

IMG_3741.jpg

wrapped in foil and threw on the grill :onfire:

STA_3742.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

Then added some of coheed's love sauce and got down and dirty

IMG_3747.jpg

aaahahahaaa followed by a days worth of assburnnnnn!!!!!! glad you enjoyed that pepper. And again thanks for another great recipe. I hope you know I am stealing all of these for my home crew.... minus the super hots. They cant even eat Redhot hot sauce with the exception of my 14 yr old.

Those harvest pics had me chuckling, my friend. Helped get my
mind off those awesome bbq pics. I should know better than look
at your glog at dinner time! Now my mouth is watering. Guess I'll
have a nice cold Modelo.

Hope you weekend was relaxing and fun, buddy. Take care.

That new grill is getting a workout. My man is working on his Carl Pettersson! You started that one..hahahahaha The kid made it boring today. Bogey free 66.... in final round of a major.....at 23..... HO HUM

Wow Jamie. You have me drooling with those food pics. Very tasty looking. Nice harvest pic too :lol:. That's a mean looking BS. Is that Butch T on the right or a regular TS or (insert true pod name here)?

Thanks jamison. Glad I could turn that frown upside down :drooling:

Paul, my weekend was great . Hope yours was too :fireball:

Jon. Didn't you tell me to watch out for the young gun Rory. He is a true champion well deserving of the PGA Champion Title :party:

Brian. Birthday boy. The pod on left is a 7 brain . Pod on right is my douglah scorp cross. Or at least that's what I am calling it today. I guess the proper name would be douglah gone red. Seeds from Wayright's jungle.

Just wanted to give a shout out to John ( PrOdigal_son ) for the box of fire he sent me. Most of these peppers I have never tried so It should be an ass burning week. Last night I ate the Douglah( had many but I love this pepper) . It was pure fire. My body was feeling it today and I split it with the boss .

Here are the pods he sent me. They are all perfect in shape and color.

Big giant red pod is 7 pot Congo SR strain from cmpman1974
Big giant chocolate pod is Giant Twisted Choco Habanero cmpman1974
The Not Black Naga Mean Red Cross is obvious cmpman1974
Primos are the small red pods...one of them is cool as hell. My fave one.
Little orange pods are Zanahoria Triangulo cmpman1974
Little chocolate pods are cappuccino Scotch Bonnet ajijoe

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

And we had the douglah with some maters,onions,garlic and other spices

STA_3760.jpg

Thank you John. I am one blessed chilihead :dance: :dance: :dance:

Gnarly looking pods!!! The Douglah looks deadly and the Primo looks perfect!!! Stay tuned for some reviews of yours coming up shortly! I'm doing a review tomorrow :)

My pleasure Jamie. I didn't even want that Douglah in my house. I was looking over my shoulder the whole time. My first thought was to take seeds from it,and then a light went off.... Why not put a great friend through some pain and suffering? Haha

Garden's looking great there Jamie. Looks like they're not bothered by all the rain we've been having lately. last night was a banger down here. I left work with raindrops the size of golf balls and I wasn't too sure that mine were big enough to handle them. When I got home they were fine though. I have 6 in 3 gallons and I moved them off the porch so they get the full brunt of the weather. Well I do have them in a corner or the yard so that they're a little protected from the wind.

I enjoyed yellow 7 last night on what my Grandmother called Cowboy Seaks. It was the perfect blend of heat and flavor to go with the spices used in the burger and of course sealed on with a slice of Sharp Cheader. Seemed like the burn came on pretty quick and stayed mostly on my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I was expecting to have to grab the milk but I was good to go with the Iced Tea I had. Sorry though by the time I rememberd the camera it was history. I'm getting bad about that.

Back