• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Wow, Kevin sure grows some "Pepper-Rageous" size pods. Hats off to your son, he'll be immune to the stuff soon...

Thanks Andy, I am very blessed to be a friend of Kevin's :party:

Stefan, if you like big pods and you will not like give Kev a try . He will be selling pods very soon :rofl:

Fernando my man. It don't look good ;) But I have a few more seeds so I am a okay :party: And yes the popwder and pods and pickled jal's makes it all more better .

Brother Shane I could not have said it mo betta :dance:
Thank you Britt. The hot sauce powder is unbelievable. I brough some to work and sprinkled it on my hammy sandwich. How does Kevin do it :shh: He is the warlock :fireball:
Brian, The peppers don't phaze JJ so it does not make since for him to do a review. He reminds me of someone else I know ;) JK

Bill, JJ is a pepper hoarder, Never leaving anything for his old man :woohoo:

Thanks Geg. Kevin sure know's how to grow dem babies :fireball:

Thanks Brian. I have never grown naga morich's so beats the hell out of me. Glad to be back . Thanks :dance: :dance:

Stefan, nice to hear your white 7 is starting to produce Well the mites and lack of water ( was gone for a week and my buddy missed him some how?) have gotten the best of my lil white 7. He is temporarely on life support in the shade. Not sure he is gonna make it. But thanks for thinking about him. :confused:

But enough about the bad lets talk about the love I just received from my brother Kevin ( Wayright).

IMG_3710.jpg

3 fat douglahs :dance: , 2 ginormous infinity peppers, 2 not black naga's gone yellow :crazy: , several orange thai's, and some of the tastiest powder to grace the planet. :whistle: Biker Billy chipolte, hot sauce( literally powder that tastes like hot sauce it is amazing), smoked douglah( this is the shit ) smoked red 7 ( some of the hottest powder I have ever had) and some regular douglah powder which I have yet to try but I know it will be awesome. Right now I am having a shrimp salad covered in the Biker billy chipolte powder. The smokey jalapeno flavor is like noithing I have ever had. Oh and a fat jar of pickled bikkers. I am creaming in my shorts . Thank you chicken :lol:

IMG_3711.jpg

And JJ was the first to try the infamous yellow naga. My boy is a beast ;)

IMG_3712.jpg

nice powders im having a blast with the ones i got from you,that pickled biker billy looks ONO :drooling: , and those pods they're humongous .

is your son crazy? or just a chile head like you, :onfire:

Thanks Pia. JJ is alive and well. He did not even flinch when he ate it ;)

Botha Kevin. :fireball:
Words can't describe how much I apreciate all that you do for me. :dance:
One day I hope to do the same for you . Thank you chicken :party:

John and Conor, thank you and yes JJ is da man with the plan :onfire:

So been a while since I showed off some pics of the plants . So here ya go. It has been raining like no tomorrowbut the plants are holding up .

Mystery annuum

IMG_3726.jpg

Barrackpore

IMG_3722.jpg

brain

IMG_3721.jpg

chocolate bhuts

IMG_3724.jpg

Ingrounders are getting huge.

IMG_3727.jpg

Yellow Brain( seeds from Pic1) is getting fat. Thak you Greg :dance:

IMG_3728.jpg

One plant that loves the heat and rain is the chiltepin. Great plant :drooling:

IMG_3723.jpg

So do you hang lights on that mystery annuum at Christmas time? I still can't get over how tall it is. Any time I see a pic of one of your brain strains I shudder now.

Thanks Andy. Hopefully it will still be huge by Christmas. If so It will be my outdoor christmas tree :party:

So last night the wife and I had the yellow naga. A super tasty pepper with lots of heat and flavor. Tasted like a yellow 7o me just with thiner walls :hot:

sliced and diced and mixed with some maters and spice and olive oil

IMG_3713-1.jpg

STA_3715.jpg

Placed on the grill and waited a bit

IMG_3732.jpg

Then we ate our crabby patties with some fresh pickled bikers as well. It was the best crabby patty ever :rofl:

IMG_3733.jpg

Thanks Jon and Eric . Glad to see you guys stop by and give a shout out :dance: :dance: :dance:

So the mail lady is oftly kind this time of year. It is a shame they lost 5.1 billion this quarter cause they have been supplying us chiliheads with tons of peppers in the lower 48 :woohoo: . Too bad the whole USA was not like us. ;)

My man Vincent(coheed196) sent me a sweet as package of heat . :party:

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

4 yellow brains, 3 butch t's, 4 jonah's, 4 peach bhuts( never had ) 3 beach bhut hybrids turned fataliesh, and 4 real fatali. Oh and the icing on the cake some of Vincent's Peach Mango Tango Sauce,I will be reviewing this sauce on my grow in the very near future :party: Thank you Vincent. The sauce looks so tasty. Gonna eat some with my taquioto en la noche :P So I made the mistake of biting into one of his Butch T's a few minute ago. My lips are on fire and my body is trembling a bit.It has been a year since a fresh Butch and I must say it is one hot mofo! Had a sweet taste like a red 7 and no bitter after taste. It will make a great salsa or powder for sho! Sweating out some poisons is a good thing Vincent. U da man!!

Lol! Great lookin pkg man! I bet that sauce is gonna be amazing on some home cookin! I bet that ButchT was a nice little kick right out of the gate.

Thanks Jeff. The mail people seem to really know what I like ;)

Matt my man. The butch T got my taste buds real good :hot: By the time I tried the sauce I could not tell how much heat it really had. It was super tasty but I will review it later all by itself before eating in fresh peppers.

U R the man Vincent. Had a late night dinner with your sauce and the rest of the butch T. Super tasty but need to try it today for a real take on it :party:
Have fun picking at SS's you lucky dog :dance:

IMG_3740.jpg

Your plants look like they are digging the weather there even with all the rain.
Nice to see that you are getting some payback in the mail, Jamie, that's kharma
for ya!

The food shots are great as usual. I have to learn how to cook. In my next life.
Have a good weekend, my friend; keep on motivating the rest of us!

Wow, all this great food, Jamie. That crabby patty looked delish! Your chocolate bhuts do look a bit like Habs don't they?

Thanks Paul. I am only showing the healthy guys. There are many that are struggling.

Sefan . With the recent heat wave and all the rain the last batch of pods have been looking a little habbish. Here are what they looked like a few months ago.

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

Back