• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Jamie, things are still rockin' along in Flo! Cool that you are able to grow year around.
Great harvest pics, kid vids, gift boxes, etc, etc! Always fun to see what's happenin' in Romyland.
That SBJ7 looks like a nuclear explosion; what an awesome pod!
Keep the faith, bro! Have a good week!

Jamie, nice pull there Bro. Very nice. Things have been kind of crazy here getting ready to finalize the adoption on Thusrsday. I'll be so glad when this is all behind us and we can get back to normal. Thought you might like a peak at what those peppers you and Fernando sent are doing:

908CC89B-AEFD-405D-8344-2A3F6563AF04-1755-0000025975E23930.jpg

Next week hopefully I'll finally be getting some seeds dirty again.

have a great week.
Bill

Holy crap thats alotta pain you got there Jamie!!! Nice vid, I'm with you and Stefan's daughter on the yellows, love em'! Looks like your plants are hitting their stride right about now huh? Keep up the great work brother!

E

Thank you Jeff.The barrack's are back and full of pain. Thanks for the comliments. :onfire:

Denniz , I am back and pumping out pods. Look out chili nation! :drooling:

Fernandoooooooooooooo my man!!!! Loving the prime pepper weather. Just hope it keeps up!!! Tebow is getting huge. He is a great dog. We are very blessed to have him .Thanks bro. :party:

Paul G Money, nice to hear from you. Always an honor. This is my time of year to shine. Been watching you guys all summer growing like gang busters. Nice to join in the fun again. :fireball:

Brother Bill. That fermented sauce looks splendid. I can only imagine the tastiness you will make from it. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the adoption. And get your grow on :dance:

Eric, thank you for the kind words. Glad you could experience some of my pain. How are your plants doing. :P

They are starting to flower and pod great right now. My supers are just flowering right now, so hopefully 1-2 good pulls in the season. Thank you so much Jamie for the pain, you're Legendary in my books brother!! Soooo nothing buutttt kind words for you my friend.

E

Man Big E you are making me blush. Thank you bro!!!!!! :dance: :dance:
:fireball:
Thanks Rick. I will be making lots of stuff. Just wait and see. Made some powder again. Be on the look out!! :fireball:

Linda Lou. This time of year my plants love it. Check out this harvest I just had today. Might be my best ever :party:

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

Hope everyone had a great a weekend as I did. Go Gators :onfire:

Why thank you Doc. You will be there sooner than you think.

Brother John. Nice to see you. I blame it on my spectaclar weather. Even an idiot can grow peppers in Florida this time of year.

Stefan. Thank you my man. Just the icing on the cake I hope. Plants are reloading as we speak.

Plants are really loving the below 90 degree weather. Finally some new stuff for a change too. Pics from last night.

Morado. Looking like it is gonna grow true. :party:

IMG_3975.jpg

SBJ7 looking nasty

IMG_3976.jpg

7 pot primo

IMG_3979.jpg

Funky barrackpore all twisted up

IMG_3982.jpg

Not 7 pot primo

IMG_3985.jpg

And I think I finally have my first true Douglah. :party:

IMG_3980.jpg

Not yellow brain

IMG_3977.jpg

And a young 7 pot jonah

IMG_3984.jpg

Be safe all! :dance:

Jamie the cycle never ends for you..........Big plants ....small plants........It must be nice to have your year round climate!...........and an undefeated football team!

Back