• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Denniz my man. Nice to hear from ya. If you are lucky enough to get some of Vincent's sauce you will be hooked for life. He claims he is new at the sauce thing but I know better. He must be playing us :liar:

Well the one lone reaper that was growing got over dampened . The sun dissapered for like a week( Thank Sandy) and my starter peat does not like it. All the leaves fell off except one. I moved it to my compost mix and set it out with the big boys. But it does not look good :confused:

As for FF i would agree. You and I are sucking up the league. It all started with the first game and our tie ;) . I just hope we can pull off a miracle and not be tied for last place :party: Let the other guys get a bunch of hurt players and suck it up :fireball:

ya i had the same problem with dampening on my aero.... so i followed pauls cloning tips and its still managing to grow some green
F4098ECB-8C75-49DF-B3CA-BB779A8A8DEE-3790-000001961CD83D3C.jpg

this is my other reaper.. took it out of the aero since it was filled with aphids... go figure...
E7F302E0-BF21-44B2-910B-4D0C4E8D2743-5254-00000218EAD20A0C.jpg

as for fantasy.. yes.. we shall overcome and win like 7 games in a row...

chops, macncheese, squash!!!!! Hell yeah!

WP_000177_zps1b9d969b.jpg

I don't exactly know what this little fellow is, but its pretty damn hot. Again, this is my first year eating hots. I'm especially enjoying all of the ones that don't have the heavy Chinense flavor. I'm thinking this is always going to mean that I like the Yellow varieties. Rock on Jamie, this is a nice pepper!

Thanks Denniz. I may have to look back at Paul's clone thread in his glog.

Rob, that is a beauty of a pod. That is a yellow cardi scorp. One tasty ass pepper. :party:

Holy Guacamole brother Gary. That is a beast.Must be 100 pods on that bad boy. My lil nagabrain is only an inch high. He has along way to go :woohoo:

Thanks Jamie! There are way more pods on that plant than the photo shows. I'm going to keep trying to get them all in frame...I'm anxious to see what your F2 plants look like. I'm thinking this will be the only red chinense I grow next season....That's how much I like it!

wow.....how do you guys get your plants to get that big... i think i can stack two plants and wont be as big as those....

Thanks Denniz! Keep growing...You will pass us up before too long!

Gary

Thanks Gary. Loved the video man. Next year we want sound with the vid .

So I had a most excellent weekend. Spent it in my home town with my children and parents. Went to the home coming parade and almost witnessed my team loose to the ragin cajuns :confused: . There mascot is a chili :dance: . My son was blamimg my love for peppers on the almost horrible outcome ;) . But luck was are side and all went well. :party:

Had a small harvest when I got home. Just could not have scripted it better if I tried

IMG_4060.jpg

Everyone have a great and safe Veterans day and don't forget to thank a Vet

121110_005.jpg

Ricky Ticky Tack. Funny I was just wondering If my wife had hijacked it when I was gone this weekend but no luck :rolleyes: . No mail today so it will hopefully show up tomorrow or Wednesday. I will keep you posted. Literally :rofl:

Thanks Fernadooooooooooooo!!!! Been a nice month or so full of new crosses and some of the same ole sam ole. Nice temps equals nice pods most of the time :party:

Had a most excellent meal last night with my pumking pepper. Sliced up with some garlic and oil. Then sprinkled in on my meal. Added some of Wayright's Douglah power and glazed the chops with some of Tmudder's crazed Jamaican sauce. Let just say I got a little over zelous and I am paying the price today but it was so damn good. :rofl:

IMG_4065.jpg

STA_4066.jpg

STA_4067.jpg

Oh and JJ wanted to say It was HOT! :hell:

IMG_4072.jpg

Love the pictures Jamie!! Food pics look great as usual. How are your plants doing after sandy? Let me know when you get some sbj7 seeds I would love to buy some of those from ya.

Keep up the great work bro,

E

Big E. I will send you some seeds soon. Just letting them dry a bit. You too Denniz:)

Got a couple nice packages yesterday . First some gochu sauce from stickman( Rick). A very flavorful fermented sauce . Went great with my steak tacos last night.

STA_4075.jpg

And second Conor (saugapepper) hooked me up with a super special treat. A program from the 1997 Sugar Bowl. Where UF got there first Natty Tite for football crushing Florida State 52 to 20. This is something I will cherish for a life time and my son too. Pepper people are the best. And I am extra blessed :dance:

Thank you guys

STA_4074.jpg

So I'm guessing the Morado Pepper is a type of Douglah?....hmmmmm

Todd's relish, fire grilled hot sausage , mayo mixed with the squeeze tube wasabi on the bun.......damn good excuse to gorge.Try it.I'm NOT kidding.

That picture is funny....J.J. Simmons!!! Jamie,I remember that football game. I was a Gator fan at one time yah know. Florida St. did beat them that year but Gators got them when it counted. Awesome score my man.

Danny Wuerffel played well if I remember right. Gator QBs are like Penn State running backs. They never seem to have success after college.

Thanks Trippa. I am sure you Aussie's do the same thing . Chili people rule!!

Greg Mr. Miller 64!! I am just trying to keep up with you. Whicjh with your skills you make it impossible .

Dave my man. Love me some Tmudder realish. That guy is a sauce and all that goes with it machine. That does sound tasty. I will have to try that. The Morado is nowhere near the heat or bloodline of the 7 pot Douglah. All Habanero if you ask me. The only way I can tell mine apart is the morado is hotter. Flavor they are almost the same. You could make some tasty sauce with it. Let me know if you want some seeds!!!!

Back