• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

Tasty looking pods jamie! great pics.    Question the 7 yellow you sent me seed packet said "aji joe" 7 yellow, what could I expect from these do you think? really like the look of that 7 yellow in your pic,thanks.    

I new I could count on the dawn patrol machine. Thank you Rick. 

Carry on :)

Love my tepins. Hope the wilds I started this week do as well,

IMG_4810_zps00ba335d.jpg

fear these reapers. 

IMG_4790_zpsa28a0291.jpg

IMG_4791_zpsdf5b3a29.jpg

SBJ7 ( scotch bonnet x jonah cross) 

IMG_4792_zps5cc88ae7.jpg

Douglah is ripening again. 

IMG_4793_zps18a3b962.jpg

Not white bhut is prolific!!

IMG_4811_zps0f02e796.jpg

Madballz from different source. 

IMG_4801_zps2f8c5501.jpg

yellow primo 

IMG_4795_zps7a4babd1.jpg

time to feed these hungry guys. 

IMG_4814_zpsb88b239e.jpg

Tebow says hello

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/photo_zps06bd8c04.jpg

Have a great weekend

FreeportBum said:
Tasty looking pods jamie! great pics.    Question the 7 yellow you sent me seed packet said "aji joe" 7 yellow, what could I expect from these do you think? really like the look of that 7 yellow in your pic,thanks.    
 Devan they should be just like mine. But I won't lie ya never know. 

romy6 said:
 I new I could count on the dawn patrol machine. Thank you Rick. 

Carry on :)

Love my tepins. Hope the wilds I started this week do as well,

IMG_4810_zps00ba335d.jpg

fear these reapers. 

IMG_4790_zpsa28a0291.jpg

IMG_4791_zpsdf5b3a29.jpg

SBJ7 ( scotch bonnet x jonah cross) 

IMG_4792_zps5cc88ae7.jpg

Douglah is ripening again. 

IMG_4793_zps18a3b962.jpg

Not white bhut is prolific!!

IMG_4811_zps0f02e796.jpg

Madballz from different source. 

IMG_4801_zps2f8c5501.jpg

yellow primo 

IMG_4795_zps7a4babd1.jpg

time to feed these hungry guys. 

IMG_4814_zpsb88b239e.jpg

Tebow says hello

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/photo_zps06bd8c04.jpg

Have a great weekend

Devan they should be just like mine. But I won't lie ya never know. 
Thanks Jamie- and that's one of the things I really like about this hobby - never no what you may get :D  

Nice update Jamie!

Reapers are looking all bumpy and gnarly, yellow primo's are beautiful!
As are all the rest :party:

Looking great Jamie!  I got 2 weeks of recovery leave, and this is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!  Nice to see ya start some crazy wilds as well, keepin my fingers crossed for those babies to pop up!

Hopefully Ill be back in the game by the end of the month, need to rest a bit before I start downing lava!

@ Devan. No thank you for stopping bye and keeping me in mind when you grew the seeds I sent ya :fireball:

Pr0digal_son said:
Nice Jamie! The front door plants, are those 2 gallon pots? Big ass plants for that size pot. Good luck with the wilds.

Thanks JB. Those are 3 gallons. I seem to have really good reults in 3 gals. Not sure why  ;) I will be picking your mind on the wilds brother. 

wayright said:
^^ +1 on the wilds Jamie!

Where you live that Sexy Flexy should grow forever and ever amen!  :P

:cool:
Kevin

Thank you Kev. U know why  ;)  I hope my sexy flexy grows like yours did  :party:

stc3248 said:
AMAZARIFICPEPTACULAR!!! Yup, I made it up, but you inspired it!

Barley-pop57 said:
Thanks Jamie for the peppers :drooling:.  They look nice & hottttttttttt :flamethrower: As always your peppers and food look great !!!!!!!!  Again thanks amigo

Mike the jerky master. Thank you too :dance:

MGOLD86 said:
Looking great Jamie!  I got 2 weeks of recovery leave, and this is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!  Nice to see ya start some crazy wilds as well, keepin my fingers crossed for those babies to pop up!

Hopefully Ill be back in the game by the end of the month, need to rest a bit before I start downing lava!

Glad you made it through the surgery Matt. Ya never know when ya go under the Knife. Take it easy at least 6 weeks. Thanks for the love bro. 

Bodeen said:
Awesome looking poddage!!!

Jeff my man. How is life? Your grow is amazing. Wish I had your land ! lucky dog :P

Had a nice harvest today. Here she be

photo_zpsfb02c9e7.jpg

Dinner teaser shot. 

photo_zps4a729eec.jpg

stc3248 said:
AMAZARIFICPEPTACULAR!!! Yup, I made it up, but you inspired it!

That is sweet Shane. You inspire me everyday:)

Devv said:
Nice pull Jamie!

I see they're still rocking & rolling!

So what times dinner?

Thanks Scott. Beef,  it's what's for dinner. With a yellow primo sprinkled on garlic taters . All going on the grill soon :party:

photo_zps4765b695.jpg

Those last two harvests were awesome!  Love the bacon-wrapped poppers.  Always love your updates, man.  Great productivity in those plants of yours!  Hope all is well!

All looks well on your end ROMY how's that ferment
That's a nice harvest. Can't wait to have ones like those. Looks awesome. Gonna try the madballz tonight

Denniz my man the ferment went bad. Got some nasty mold. Had to toss it. Can't wait to hear about thee madballz:)

Charles thank you. Those are barrackpores. Butct T's far left. My butch T's have a kinda morouga shape  :crazy:

Back