• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

Hola Amigo-
The damn podheads asked all my questions.
Goodnight.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Okay, not all! :party:
1) Yellow Jonahs; roger the variety.....where did your seeds come from?
2) Hiss Hisss, that Serpent looks hot, any idea of the lineage? Silver Surfers?, If I was a cat ,I'd be dead!
3) My White "not" Fatalii's have that same clean , clear , medium heat as you describe with white 7 , clear heat....me like.
4) Moruga Chocolate, Matt refused to answer my question...so I appreciate you answering without so much as me asking :dance:
5) Powder story...so I brought an Oz of roasted brown powder up to the lake property in Missouri(Lake of the Ozarks), and on the last day we are cleaning up, my dad points to some espresso steak rub, and I said toss it(not much left anyway), then I hear about an Oz worth whoosh into the trash, when I turned around 2 containers were empty.... :tear: WHAT!!!! :onfire: !!!!, then I thought oh, hell he knows not what he did(DAMNIT MAN STRIKES AGAIN)....SHIT!!!! "UH OH...he says, was that..."Naw, dad , its nothing, old powder anyway"....hehe, what could I say, its my dad.
Well damn, outta likes, so time to eat...
Cheers bro-
DJ

OH, 10 to 1? LOL,I'd say they kicked a little ass :woohoo:

Hi Brother Jamie,
   I gave your pepper-Garlic Salt a try last night... spread Mayo on 2 slices of bread, gave a liberal sprinkling of your product, added leftover roast Turkey and chowed down... Hoo! Nice burn and garlic flavor... Definitely hurt so good, and it got my nose running in no time. I can see putting this on cream cheese and crackers or a morning egg n' cheese sammich fo' sho" . The garlic was a bit crunchy, but I see you're already on it for next time. Thanks again!

Powder is great buddy.  Plan on grilling some meats with it.    

IMG_0460.jpg

Trying to kill me?  Testing this pod today at work.  My stomach was a wreck last night from my death chili i ate for lunch yesterday.  Testing the Peruvian Serlano this week too. 

jedisushi06 said:
Powder is great buddy.  Plan on grilling some meats with it.    

attachicon.gif
IMG_0460.jpg

Trying to kill me?  Testing this pod today at work.  My stomach was a wreck last night from my death chili i ate for lunch yesterday.  Testing the Peruvian Serlano this week too. 

Yes I am Mikey. That sepia is no slacker. Pure death much like the brown moruga. Let me know how you make out my man !!!!!!!!!!

stickman said:
Hi Brother Jamie,
   I gave your pepper-Garlic Salt a try last night... spread Mayo on 2 slices of bread, gave a liberal sprinkling of your product, added leftover roast Turkey and chowed down... Hoo! Nice burn and garlic flavor... Definitely hurt so good, and it got my nose running in no time. I can see putting this on cream cheese and crackers or a morning egg n' cheese sammich fo' sho" . The garlic was a bit crunchy, but I see you're already on it for next time. Thanks again!

Rick, I was beginning to worry you never received the powder. Glad you like it. I agree about the  garlic. It  was a bit tricky for me. Live and learn . Not much salt at all so hopefully won't aggravate your hypertension .   :fireball:

gnslngr said:
Hola Amigo-
The damn podheads asked all my questions.
Goodnight.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Okay, not all! :party:
1) Yellow Jonahs; roger the variety.....where did your seeds come from?
2) Hiss Hisss, that Serpent looks hot, any idea of the lineage? Silver Surfers?, If I was a cat ,I'd be dead!
3) My White "not" Fatalii's have that same clean , clear , medium heat as you describe with white 7 , clear heat....me like.
4) Moruga Chocolate, Matt refused to answer my question...so I appreciate you answering without so much as me asking :dance:
5) Powder story...so I brought an Oz of roasted brown powder up to the lake property in Missouri(Lake of the Ozarks), and on the last day we are cleaning up, my dad points to some espresso steak rub, and I said toss it(not much left anyway), then I hear about an Oz worth whoosh into the trash, when I turned around 2 containers were empty.... :tear: WHAT!!!! !!!!, then I thought oh, hell he knows not what he did(DAMNIT MAN STRIKES AGAIN)....SHIT!!!! "UH OH...he says, was that..."Naw, dad , its nothing, old powder anyway"....hehe, what could I say, its my dad.
Well damn, outta likes, so time to eat...
Cheers bro-
DJ

OH, 10 to 1? LOL,I'd say they kicked a little ass

Dave my man . That really sucks about the powder. I could just see your face when he threw it in the trash. But good on you to hold back. Would not have done any good anyway. Without him you would not be the person you are today  :P

1. Yellow Jonah's came from Grant ( junglerain) 
2. Sepia is from Silver Surfer via coheed196.  Pure fire . I have seeds if you want some? 
3. White 7 is a great pepper. Been eating a lot of them lately . Have seeds for ya as well ? 
4.Brown Moruga is one of if not the hottest peppers around. Have seeds for that as well ?
5. It was a great win for sure :dance:  

capsidadburn said:
Jamie, that Peruvian Serlano is one of the happiest looking peppers I've ever seen.  Sounds cool!  Yellow Jonah and Chiguanous is too awesome as well!

Have a great week!
Mike

Thanks Mike. Both are great peppers. Let me know if your interested in some seeds. That serlano does have a shit eating grin don't it  ;)

Mike,  Oh yes sir. I posted pics and stuff a while back. Pods turned yellow. I have about 20 or 30 pods on the plant right now. Medium heat but great taste. Plant is starting to produce some bumpy pods as well. First round were smooth. 

Wow brother Jamie, Your glog has me speechless :silenced:
I'm amazed at all of the beauties you have grown this yr!
Simply put, excellent work brother :clap:

megahot said:
Wow brother Jamie, Your glog has me speechless :silenced:
I'm amazed at all of the beauties you have grown this yr!
Simply put, excellent work brother :clap:

Thanks Jon. It has been a long hard summer but it is paying of now. Watching all the snowbirds with there giant harvests while my plants get devoured by heat, hunidity, and insects. Now is my gardens time to shine  :party:

Wanted to share an amazing dinner i had last night with a fresh Manzano from prodigal_son and some hellfire tasty ass smoked choc scorp sauce from buddy. Thank you guys . 

photo_zps00f08956.jpg

Happy Friday Eve

photo_zps5114f739.jpg

Jamie, thank you for all da goodies … you sir are the most generous mon on THP

I tasted your powder on unsalted crackers with cream cheese, ended up eating half da box of crackers. Excellent heat and very unique taste, I’m thinking of rubbing it all over a chicken breast and I have no doubt it will rock! Are the larger chunks the garlic you ground up?
24c5elk.jpg

Here’s all dem, way too many, such wonderful pepper love mon!
kvi8k.jpg

Will be comparing dis one to a MoA later today during our young one’s B-Day party with my brother and a few other family members. If I’m sober I’ll take some notes, lol
23sex5w.jpg

Will open da Madballz also …
hwfnd0.jpg

Hat’s off brethren & you have an excellent weekend  \o_

Looks like my Tigers handed your Gators a loss today buddy!

I made a steak with your powder man was it good.  That powder is so damn good.

romy6 said:

Thanks Jon. It has been a long hard summer but it is paying of now. Watching all the snowbirds with there giant harvests while my plants get devoured by heat, hunidity, and insects. Now is my gardens time to shine  :party:

Wanted to share an amazing dinner i had last night with a fresh Manzano from prodigal_son and some hellfire tasty ass smoked choc scorp sauce from buddy. Thank you guys . 

photo_zps00f08956.jpg

Happy Friday Eve

photo_zps5114f739.jpg

Yum,  What time do you nice folks usually eat Jamie, i'll be right over for dinner   :P   looks great my friend. 

Back