• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2013

Well 2012 is old news so time to push onward. It was a great year for me pepperwise. If you did not get a chance to follow me last year and would like to check it out here is the link http://thehotpepper.com/topic/27252-romy6-2012/. It will save me from explaining my grow and being redundant. I am an outdoor grower only from start to finish. I try to keep my aphid /bug colonies to a minimum while batteling the temps as while growing in east central Florida. I plan on growing many other new varieties in a few months so keep an eye out. Until then I wish a great grow for all and look forward to following all of your grows. After fighting off the tequilla hangover this moring I managed to stumble along and pick my first harvest of the new year. Some yellow 7's, yellow scorps, yellw scotch bonnets with a tail, hybrid bhut, not douglah, mystery annums, choc hab , cho bhut bhut and a choc bhut x yellow 7 f3. Winter pods are always a little funky looking IMHO :rolleyes:

:dance: Happy New Year :dance:

IMG_4283.jpg

Damn Ramon don't give away my secrets:)

Annie, I use a compost from a friend of mine that works at a nursurey. Has lots of old pine bark, manure and some peat . Have't paid for soil in years. Life is good :dance:

Thanks Scotty. I ain't complaining.

Pia I am loving life. Plants are podding up like I have never seen .

Not yellow brain

Caramel bhut

Yellow primo pod. It is growing like a mad man. Was the size of a dime 3 days ago

And cheers to all. Nighty night

Thanks fellas for all the love. Really hoping that yellow primo does indeed ripen yellow. We will see soon enough.

Now for the pic of the day. This is just one branch of my monster brain. Sevearl days of fresh Florida rain has really kick started my plants. When I did the video on Sunday these pods were not even visable :crazy:

Thanks fellas for all the love. Really hoping that yellow primo does indeed ripen yellow. We will see soon enough.

Now for the pic of the day. This is just one branch of my monster brain. Sevearl days of fresh Florida rain has really kick started my plants. When I did the video on Sunday these pods were not even visable :crazy:

Wow! As Ron White would say "loooaaaaaaddddddded"

Is that bark I see on that brain?

You're settin' the mark captain!

Got some catching up to do on your glog. Been MIA the past few days with a chest/sinus infection.

Thanks Kosko. Gld you are feeling better.

Da Pepper Jah has blessed your crop, holy mega yellow primo pods out the wazoo, hehe ... Awesome mon!

Thanks Ray Ray. I am blessed :onfire:

Lookin goot, pickin time here too.

Sweet Conrad. Gotta get together and toss a few back brother.

Wow! As Ron White would say "loooaaaaaaddddddded"

Is that bark I see on that brain?

You're settin' the mark captain!

Thanks Scotty. That is bark my friend:)

Holy fkin cow batboy. Jeeeese!!!!!!

Glad you like it Pia :party:

Nice shot of the brain Jamie! How old is it anyway?

He is almost two years old Ricky Ticky :dance:

Back