• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Man, The Green Mile is looking fan-dang-tastic! Good to see those harvest coming in. Can't wait to get a few off of mine. But you letting that mean streak show through putting up pictures or your fresh tamales! Just ain't right dude :snooty:  :shame: 

:rofl:  

After browsing through all of the photos in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the Chocolate Bhutlah belongs on my grow list for 2016.  Those pods look downright deadly.

Hi Amigo,

It's been awhile so I figured I'd check in.  Everything looking GREAT !!!!!  I put on weight just looking at those very tasting dishes you make up along with the peppers too.

I know you grew some pink tigers and was looking into when to pick as I have some purple turning into more creamish than purple---looks like I shouls be picking some according to your pics.  The brown lava & chocolate naga brain have set lots of pods but no turning brown yet.  Also some red cross the Jack (superhot) gave are full of pods too.  The borg 9 is slow--1 big pod and 5-6 small so far....makes me wonder if it will do anything soon before weather in IA. takes a turn.

Must say again buddy everything lookin awesome....keep up the great work !!!!   Mike

Getting caught on glogs. Peppers look awesome. That caramel brain looked really mean. That placenta looked to encase the whole inside.

Thank you guys for all the kindness:)

Not much happening here . Heat and rain is slowly getting to my peppers but were still holding on for dear life 

This is a pic of my yellow tepin . Wondering why I would post this ? Well this here plant is one stubborn SOB!  It is over one year old and just starting to flower  :crazy:

IMG_4347.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

I said the pickens are small   :cry:

IMG_4352.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Scotch x brain is insane 

IMG_4344.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4356.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4355.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

nasty little yellow nagabrain

IMG_4357.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

A comparison of orange thai and large orange thai . Both are a  must for any grower of peppers 

IMG_4353.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Have a great week 

IMG_4317.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4322.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Oh and new variety orange tepin very excited about this one 

IMG_4321.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Ok for real I am done  :lol:

That scotch brain is nuts ... What an awesome looking pod ... Great colour!
Yeah the full on heat of summer used to ruin the pod production for me for about 2 months as well Jamie ... Now in my new climate I have the problem of having enough warmth to get good crops ;) there are always trade offs ... Good growing to you my man!

Totally jealous about that scotch brain. Gotta get some of those for next year. Your patience on the yellow tepin is also commendable :)

Nice pods!
I made a fermented orange sriracha, in beginning of last year, out of those orange Thai hots and some large orange Thais that Annie sent me.
It turned out great, but too hot for anyone but me. Wasn't trying to keep it all for myself, but you know how it goes. ;)
Those little guys have some good annuum heat!

I have a jala crossed with those orange Thai hots that is making the best pods. Short little plants, with dark green leaves. I'm thinking you would dig them. Once they reload, I need to send you some. They are fire, maybe hotter than the Thais, and you can taste both parents. Quite delicious.

Only my large orange Thais made thru the terror I called germination this year, so maybe we can work out a trade?

James have you got the pods around the wrong way "nasty little yellow nagabrain" has the ScotchBrain shape (KD posted on my glog his ScotchBrain pod) whilst the others are true Naga shaped .... either way both are awesome pods .... really great grow

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
If I send a sasbe, you could hook me up with
Scotch x brain seeds
Nagabrain seeds?

we can work something out for sure 
GA Growhead said:
Nice pods!
I made a fermented orange sriracha, in beginning of last year, out of those orange Thai hots and some large orange Thais that Annie sent me.
It turned out great, but too hot for anyone but me. Wasn't trying to keep it all for myself, but you know how it goes. ;)
Those little guys have some good annuum heat!

I have a jala crossed with those orange Thai hots that is making the best pods. Short little plants, with dark green leaves. I'm thinking you would dig them. Once they reload, I need to send you some. They are fire, maybe hotter than the Thais, and you can taste both parents. Quite delicious.

Only my large orange Thais made thru the terror I called germination this year, so maybe we can work out a trade?

J I would love to grow that jal x thai cross . Sounds like the perfect pepper and of course we can make a trade sir . And I could not find ya on instagram  :mope:
Trident chilli said:
James have you got the pods around the wrong way "nasty little yellow nagabrain" has the ScotchBrain shape (KD posted on my glog his ScotchBrain pod) whilst the others are true Naga shaped .... either way both are awesome pods .... really great grow

Thanks John yeah both pods are what I call mutant pods . Sometimes the 100 degree heat and 110% humidity makes for some crazed irregular shaped pods .  :party:

Thanks guys . I promised I would review that scotchbrain so here I am . It was a wonderful chilly . Super tasty like a bonnet .  Was surprised by the low level of heat . But still was great . 

IMG_4372.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Crappy pic but all I had :(

IMG_4373.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

This pepper was almost sweet . Like a fresh corn on the cob  ;)  Had no bitter nor earthiness to it whatsoever . I will be growing this baby out again . Wife really digged it as well . I would say only had the heat level of a super scorched jalapeno . I have a feeling there will be some hotter ones down the road :fireball:  

Have a spicy one friends

IMG_4313.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Thanks guys I hope to have m,any more pods from that beauty . 
Well here in the deep south we are bracing for our hottest two months of the summer . Really not looking forward to it and starting to see a major increase in bad bugs  :rolleyes:

Hoping I can keep them happy until October rolls around and my plants start  loving  me again  :party:

Not much but here are some pics 

My only in ground plant Large Orange Thai producing some of the tastiest pods on the planet . 

IMG_4389.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Woke up to some nasty carnage yesterday . Damn U Horny ass worms . They have an appetite that would make Joey Chitwood question his food eating skillz. Another 12 hours I think I would have been looking at only a twig . There were three of them ( why do they always show up in 3's ) like I said were . 

IMG_4403.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

This one was almost 4 inches long and viscous

IMG_4405.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4405.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Ate like 5 pods and mulitiple leaves . The 3rd guy was on my cap691  :flamethrower:

IMG_4406.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Needless to say I would have had a much bigger harvest if it wasn't for them 

IMG_4414.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

C. Tovarii Plant does not have mites just got a little crazy with ferts. But she is a beauty 

IMG_4411.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Scotch X Brain from meatfreak the master 

IMG_4415.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And indeed the Lava is back 

IMG_4407.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And after 18 months I have my first yellow tepin . Pays to have patience 

IMG_4392.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Cotton don't mind the heat 

IMG_4394.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Amazing boneless chops with some Large Orange Thai in a garlic / corn glaze 

IMG_4346.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

Back