• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Pulpiteer said:
Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the package! Here's the lovely peppers Jamie sent my way:

gift.jpg

Awesome - and lots of Baccatums that I think I'll throw right into the dehydrator for some tasty powder.

Thanks again!

Could not think of a more deserving person to send to Andy 

randyp said:
    I am back to watching your glog with envy Jamie.I will send you some great pictures of SNOW very soon my friend. ;)

Oh master grower nothing to be envious her my friend :) 

Almost two short weeks later my powder is finally done and ground  . Wife and kids are still coughing and sneezing :)

IMG_5004.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5005.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Always amazes me how little you get from such a large quantity of fresh peppers 

IMG_5006.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

This will most likely be my last post for 2015 . Merry Christmas to all and stay spicy my friends 

New Grill 

IMG_5131.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Still pickin 365

IMG_5053.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5057.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5055.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Parviflorium is actually just a Bacc var Bacc 

IMG_5104.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5130.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Been trying for years to get a rhombodium sprout finally success

IMG_5145.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

First smoked turkey was a hit with the family 

IMG_5152.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5155.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Last but not least some great breading for some tasty fresh  mangrove snapper 

IMG_5183.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Jamie I just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you to your smoked powder .... wow as you said a little goes along way in heat ... excellent with chicken and added to yogurt as a dip

All the best for Christmas and your 2016 grow

Jamie,  Looking good my friend !!!! 

Thank you again for the care pkg.  I am using a little of the smoked powder w/some ham and beans--I have a recipe called Marine Corp Ham & Beans and calls for cayenne, along with mustrard seed, cheddar cheese & tabasco sauce (which means hot sauce to me).  It is a nice variation from tradional ham & beans.

1st--Merry Christmas to you and yours !!! 

2nd--never seen a mason jar blender before--interesting.

3rd--never heard of that brand of breading/batter mix--interesting, I need to see where it is available around here in the artic circle...lol. (never seen or heard of a lot of things though....lol)

4th--are you getting royalities from advertising from Miller & Lefty's ????

5th--look forward to your 2016 glog with all the different peppers & foodie pics !!!  (I see where the Mrs. made you do your processing work in the garage....lol).

Well broham again thanks and have a GREAT Holiday season.....Mike

stc3248 said:
Just popped in here to take a look at that apple P. Onore...

You starting a new glog this season brudda?

I can't grow Pubes my friend in my hot humid ass enviro .  . JB prodigal_son sent me some pods . They are tasty and juicy as hell much like a rocoto . 

I have not decided if I will do a growlog this year . Will have to see if my plants are deserving of it down the road 

Back