• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Dang! I hate those Hornworm bastiges too! Fortunately I know what to do about 'em... spray with Dipel wettable powder. They stop eating almost immediately, turn black and fall off. It's not a chemical either... just a soil-dwelling bacteria called Bacillus Thuringiensis that's harmless to mammals. The Scotch Bonnet cross looks pretty gnarly, but I'm not surprised it's fairly mild as Chinense varieties go. The Bonnets are at the low end of Habanero hot, but incredibly fruity and tasty. Keep up the good work Jamie!

stickman said:
Dang! I hate those Hornworm bastiges too! Fortunately I know what to do about 'em... spray with Dipel wettable powder. They stop eating almost immediately, turn black and fall off. It's not a chemical either... just a soil-dwelling bacteria called Bacillus Thuringiensis that's harmless to mammals. The Scotch Bonnet cross looks pretty gnarly, but I'm not surprised it's fairly mild as Chinense varieties go. The Bonnets are at the low end of Habanero hot, but incredibly fruity and tasty. Keep up the good work Jamie!

Thanks Rick . yeah I go with the smash and burn technique . Hey wahtever works . I ate another scotchbrain a few days ago and it was considerally hotter so there may be hop after all  :party:

Couple pics 

LOT is a beast 

IMG_4420.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Flexosoum is in full reproduction mode  :fireball:

IMG_4422.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Second round for Caramel brains . Looks dangerous  :hot:

IMG_4444.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Stay spicy peoples 

Looking great Jamie. Those ribs look freaking delicious! Yeah the scotch brain sure is one great looking chilli and sounds like a tasty one as well!

Thanks Trip and Scotty . Not much happening just a couple pics 

LOT in ground loaded 

IMG_4511.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

First ripe pods of orange tepin . tasty little treats 

IMG_4513.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Well I wish my pepper plants were as easy to grow as this here Cotton plant 

IMG_9955.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

Tiny harvest 

IMG_4517.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Smoked meat 

IMG_4518.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Name this Fort 

IMG_4494.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

I never cheat, ha-ha. That smoked stuff looks great. My LOT plants are both pretty loaded also. Looking forward to more of them ripening. Quit growing up thought so out of the throwdown for sure.

Nice pics Jamie,

That smoked meat makes me want to light the pit. I'm in the mood to cook a brisket, slowly...
The school cut down a Mesquite and they were going to trash the trunk. 8' long and 30+"s around. Now in the back of my trailer ;)

How are the two pits doing?

Devv said:
Nice pics Jamie,

That smoked meat makes me want to light the pit. I'm in the mood to cook a brisket, slowly...
The school cut down a Mesquite and they were going to trash the trunk. 8' long and 30+"s around. Now in the back of my trailer ;)

How are the two pits doing?

Scotty Ally and Tebow are doing great . Ally is almost two so she is slowly getting better but still likes to chew on my daughters toys,bird,shoes,or whatever else she leaves lying around :) 

Ally

IMG_4450.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And Tebow is the best dog I have ever had . Looks like a killer to scare off all the trouble but has the most gentle demeanor :) 

IMG_4453.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4212.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Your Scotch Brain phenotype looks awesome bro :D Hopefully the shape will keep in the next generation. Over the past generations it was very unstable when it came to shape but it appears this season the shape is more stable per plant. Still the shapes are all over the place but stay the same at 1 plant instead of having 3 different shapes  :party: Think Greg will be very happy to see this cross getting the interest that it deserves! The first pods were much lower in heat here to but once you try on the newly set pods, they should be a lot hotter  :onfire:

Yes indeed Stefan you are the man . 

So not much happening but all the rain has kept the temps down so I am getting more pods than usual for this time . Picked a few last night . 

I picked another load like this a few days ago but failed to take a pic 

IMG_4622.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Started a few more varieties in the aero as well . Pimenta Leopard, 7 pot peach, original brainstrain from wayright, primo ,Borg9 red , and some MoA's 

fresh seeds germinated in 4 days 

IMG_4615.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

and the garden before the pickings 

IMG_7551.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_1651.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

and last my Tovarii is looking goodjust need to make a pod please :)

IMG_4602.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

have a great week and stay spicy 

Very nice Jamie!

Nice score on the harvest :party:

Glad to hear the pit's are doing well. They are great pets if raised as so. My daughter's fiance raises pits, dang, he sell then for $1k each!

My blues are quite rambunctious, if you want it, keep it from them ;)  I've been working on their behavior; now that's a trip!

Thanks guys. Not a whole lot going on but plants are still producing

Large Orange Thai . My only in ground plant this year 

IMG_4667.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Clamshell Bhutlah . Really loving the growth habit of this here plant 

IMG_4672.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Some slim pickens 

IMG_4678.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And my easy peazy poppers 

Jals stuffed with cream cheese , garlic, black pepper and smoked chipolte pepper from wayright that I only use for special occasions like this 

IMG_4660.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4661.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

cooked at 450 for 25 just jalabaconlove 

IMG_4662.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

and have to show off this pepper prodigal_son sent me . A P Onore Pubescence . I cannot grow pubes in my region so he is kind enough to always fulfill my need for the succulent juicy peppers that they are  :party:

IMG_4641.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Pepper people kiss ass and use charmin with aloe 

Back