• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Roper2008 2013 Grow

Thought I would start a glog for the first time. Hopefully this year will be a little less rain, had
too much early season last year, which lead to leaf disease's.

Here is what I will be growing
IMG_0138_zps0683ab8a.jpg

Starting the soaking
IMG_0142_zps76d68477.jpg

Just a suggestion, but it may be helpful to list out your seeds. It is somtimes to read lettering on packages in photographs.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Glogs! I'm sure you'll have fun with it, and it will be fun to watch your grow progress through the year :)

Yes armac. I have 6 reaper seedlings. They are actually doing better than the primo's right now. Will see how it all ends up.

Stephan, ha ha, I was a little lazy. My list below.

Thanks Justaguy. Can't forget the Nardello's, my favorite.

Rooster Spur
Shishito
Jalapeno Traveler Strain
Serrano Tampequino
Jalmundo
Aji Lemon (xavi, brownb4)
Rheza
Feferoni
NM Twilight
Yellow Scotch Bonnetg (Baker Creek)
Gochu (stickman)
NuMex Heritage Big Jim
Zapotec Jalapeno
Chilitepin Tarahumara
Orange Thai
Red Thai
Vaquero Jalapeno
New Delhi Long
Unknown Hot Indian Pepper
Pimient de Espelette (C.P.I)
Chimayo (J&L Garedens)
Chapeau Frade' (J&L Gardens)
Portugal Cayenne (Rainbow Chili Seeds)
Unknown Serbian Sweet (Rainbow Chili Seeds)
Szegedy Piacos (Rainbow Chili Seeds)
Early Jalapeno
Aji Cristal
Thai Long Sweet
Valencia Sweet
Sweet Chocolate
Park's Early Thickset
Friariello Di Napolli
Onza
Jimmy Nardello's
Orange Sun
Beaver Dam
Siling Haba (adobo)
Siling Lara (adobo)
Martin's Carrot
Hungarian paprika (waiting for seed)
Alma Paprika (waiting for seed)

Already germinated

Carolina Reaper (midwestchilihead)
7 Pot Primo (midwestchilihead)
Red Rocoto
Congo Trinidad (Pic1)
Antillias Carribean ( Hippy Seed Co.)
Safi Red (Pic!)
FDA Scotch Bonnet (Pic1)
Fooderama Scotch Bonnet (Pic1)
Orange Blob (meatfreak)
Dorset Naga ( have to try again, romy6)
Yellow 7 Pod (Hippy Seed Co.

Good Luck Roper!! I started a glog two weeks ago and this is my first year growing from seeds as well. So far it has been a blast. I am growing the Baker Serranos and Scotch Bonnies from your pic as well. Both have germinated nicely for me. I wish you good luck this year and will look forward to your future updates.

Awesome list Linda... Good luck with your grow this year. I'll definitely be checking in periodically. Cheers!

Good Luck Roper!! I started a glog two weeks ago and this is my first year growing from seeds as well. So far it has been a blast. I am growing the Baker Serranos and Scotch Bonnies from your pic as well. Both have germinated nicely for me. I wish you good luck this year and will look forward to your future updates.

Thanks, I liked the looks of that scotch bonnet, and it will be first time growing that particular seranno.

Awesome list Roper! Good luck!

Thank you

Awesome list Linda... Good luck with your grow this year. I'll definitely be checking in periodically. Cheers!

Thank you, we will have to compare out paprika types.

That's a mighty fine looking list, good luck with the germination!

Thank you, I think I went a little crazy with my list.

I did my MultiQuotes wrong. First time trying it. Maybe I can fix it.

Linda, Whoa what a list! Good Great luck for your 2013 grow and may the pepper Jah bless your crop ;)

Thank you, Good luck with yours too. I have the rest of the seeds to sow today. I will not be soaking these.
All my extra's I will give away. There's always someone that will take them.

Linda,
Good luck with the grow.....if you're in the need for any more seed, just give a shout.
Happy growing...

Greg

I give lots away too. When you plant a bunch of different types to try them out, and a plant gives you 100+ pods, it is tough to go through them all unless you eat nothing but peppers all year long.

The orange blob's are doing fine Stefan, thanks for asking. They are small compared to the reapers and primo's
started at the same time. I'm sure they will catch up once outside in warm weather.

Here is what I got in the mail today for $29. Thought it would be fun to experiment with it. It is 3 lbs. boogie brew
compost tea, 2lbs worm gold plus, and the smaller bag is Sea-90 agricultural Minerals. This will be for my tomatoes
and peppers. The CowPots I bought in the fall of 2010. I saw them at a local feed & seed store collecting dust, so
I asked the owner if they were on sale. He said if I bought them all I could have them 50% off. So I bought a big
box of them. I have 54 left I'm going to use this season.

IMG_0152_zps27c13ed8.jpg

Here is my 3 Red Rocoto's. The little one was a helmet head. When I took off the seed cap, it had two nubs for leaves.
I left it alone to see if it would grow, and now it is getting some real leaves.

IMG_0150_zpse6015a8c.jpg

These are my Primo's & Reapers mostly. Plus a few others. Stefan the two little ones in the back, 2nd & 3rd to the right,
are the Orange Blobs.

IMG_0149_zpscbde2be3.jpg

Back