• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Roper2008 2013 Grow

Thought I would start a glog for the first time. Hopefully this year will be a little less rain, had
too much early season last year, which lead to leaf disease's.

Here is what I will be growing
IMG_0138_zps0683ab8a.jpg

Starting the soaking
IMG_0142_zps76d68477.jpg

Sawyer said:
Nice bunch of pods there.  I was so late getting mine potted or into the garden, the bigger ones are just now starting to bloom in force.  I hope the blooms will set pods.    Temperatures are hovering around the low 90s here since the rain the other day, but it sure is humid. 
Thanks, I hope you get some pods this summer.

Stefan_W said:
Great update!

The last picture of the reaper with all of the red pods, are the seeds from the same source? Those pods are really nice, but they seem smoothed out, sort of like a smaller version of a poblano in shape and texture. 

Thank you Stefan.  The reapers also came from midwestchilihead.  Don't know where he got them.  Maybe Mcdermott via pepperjoe?
meatfreak said:
Whole bunch of good looking pods, Linda. To be honest I don't see any difference between the 7 Pot Primo and Reaper  :shh: Love the look of your Orange Blob, pretty big pods also, right?

I was thinking the same thing Stefan.  They are suppose to taste different.  At least the primo is stable and it is wicked looking.

Today's Harvest

Traveler Jalapeño

Prik Kee Noo Suan
[
DSCN0994_zps83bff0e2.jpg
[

Caribbean Red Not

Scotch Bonnet Yellow (rareseeds)

Back