• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

I know the feeling, me too. What do you think of Sandy Beach Park in Rio Vista for the THP Bay Area Boys get together? I think its about the same distance for me and you. Maybe a little further for Nate, and Scott gets the shortcut. And if any of us get to drunk and don't want to drive, they can just get a campsite and be safe. Should be decent Striper if we wanna fish too. Look it up and see what you think and PM me yer opinion, like I should have instead of highjacking yer glog   :party:   :party:   :party:

homer-doh-e1310953503941_zps0073b419.png

Put a hold on an appartment for the family tonight. Gonna move closer to my work.

Stressed, worried, scared, angry, anxious all rolled up into one big ball that I call a head.

Moving sucks when you're broke and have to beg mom for funds.

Pray that all goes well for us please.

LOVE YOU JESUS

Appartment not ready :(

Had to put all our shit in storage :/

Currently staying in an extended stay hotel.

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

I'm praying that all works out and that we can move next weekend and be resurected out of this like JUSUS on Easter.

Still in limbo :(

Just went to the storage to water my plants.

I know it will all be ok, but damn.

Living in a hotel.

On the upside its kinda like being on a camping trip.

Payin for another week, in the extended stay, in the morning (thanks mom)

The other appartment fell through.

We have appointments to view a few places tommarow. A couple duplexes, and a piece of a four plex.

Our credit is screwed so may need mom as a co-signer.

Prayers please.

THANKS

P.S. VISITED STORAGE AND MY PLANTS SEEM OK

Hey, Rhyme, way to maintain the good attitude, brother.

Like they used to say; "Think about how good it will feel
when it stops hurtin'!"

Go, Mom!

Back