• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

Pooped!

All day looking for a place to live.

We are next in line for a nice little duplex.

If their application falls through we get a crack at it.

Meanwhile we search for others. Tired.

Those of you that followed my glog last year will remember CASPER MY GHOST PEPPER PLANT

11121946_10204009110376662_1850466268_n_zpspgym1x61.jpg

The babies seem to be doing ok in the storage

11139508_10204009109016628_1541271461_n_zpsy7wy9ftd.jpg

Doing the best I can to keep them alive

11124755_10204009110576667_1672572419_n_zpsrvjolgrk.jpg

So now mom is talking about buying us a mobil home to live in and just have us pay the mortgage.

Scary and exciting.

KINDA LIKE A SOAP OPERA HUH?

Hey, Rhyme - The Casper is awesome.  I grew one out my first season,
but haven't since.  I got the plant from Spankycolts.  Don't know if I even
have any seeds left.  Maybe we can do a swap at the end of the season?  
The color on mine was a lipstick red.  Just beautiful and tasty hot!

Looked at a couple mobil homes. Damn things were huge! Inside it was just like a house. Mom is gonna meet with a realtor Tuesday morn and see about buying one for us to live in. WOW !!!!!

I'll keep ya posted.

Things are getting exciting.

God willing we will have a place soon.

Going from an apartment to a mobile is a step up for sure, that's what my wife and I did! Things are starting to look up it sounds like, that's good to hear. Keep on staying positive!

We just took care of the money we owed our last place. We even have a note proving our debt has been cleared with them. This means no court. This means no eviction on our credit. This means we will try to move forward on the mobil home. Reguardless of mom buying the mobil we ( wife and I ) need to qualify to live in the mobil park. Wife will call Thursday. We think our credit, though poor, still qualifies. Not sure what else they need from us, but will know Thursday. Mom is ready to roll on buying the mobil home. EXCITING

Back