• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

Aahahh ima drop all 120 of them on your doorstep if you keep it up.

Your babies seem to be recovering a bit. I hope thy all comeback full force. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger after all. I'm sure they'll be fine in a week or two. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks so much Daniel. I need all the fingers crossed I can get. They are more green today than the las set of pics so things are looking up

too much water pal! cut a bit on that... try to give them some water by the bottom once in a while.. now wait the top of your soil turn pale brown (more dry) and you will see they will grow much faster.

I started reading this glog a few days ago, but didn't get very far, and everything was looking great. Then I come back and skipped to the end to see I missed a near disaster. At least things look they are turning around now, I hope. Looks like you are getting some good advice here. Good luck!

Thanks Sawyer. The culprit is bad HD soil. Things are looking up for sure. 120+ plants saved

Yeah, I've used other house-brand soils that were pretty much instant death for whatever you planted in it. I don't really understand how they can get away with selling the stuff.

Aahahhhhaaaaaa. So what. I peeked. I didnt touch though. That's what's important

Yeah . . . but as women, we just nurture . . . lol; am potting more up tomorrow and dang that first time I was, "I cannot touch the stem, hold by leaves only, ugh, NO! I've just KILLED it!" (Like Charlie Brown talkin' his tree.) No; hadn't or if did, no evidence of it yet. My mother's having some "severe" dental work tomorrow and could be an opportunity to postpone, but we'll see, as I'm gonna be even more paranoid "vigilant" about the Trin Morugas, Nagas, Choc, Peach Bhuts, and 7 Pods. But I think, with the fans, burying "gently placing" deep, like Shane said, bottom watering, be fine. I was hilarious, really, doing first pot-up; I had Marley on loop: "No Woman, No Cry" the entire time :rofl: Hey: I already baked a batch, ya know. :oops: Commented video on youtube because I think they're gonna make it. Switchin' to "I Will Survive" on loop next time. Peace girl and lookin' good! Annie

We do nurture and its difficult not to do something especially when you see that they are suffering. I have about 7 that dont look like they are going to make it. but they were of multiples so I dont need to pull out my Bob Marley just yet. (No Woman, No Cry) anyway.

Had two more pop today. My much anticipated Fish peppers X 2

CBF399EF-3A5D-4E09-B1E0-45054740C8EA-2281-00000305D7A1818D_zps96aecb8d.jpg

and the highly anticipated Lolita from Jamison

43579430-062C-461D-9730-596CBB2CA782-2281-00000305F7930500_zps6c499907.jpg

Now God willing they will make it. I am truly disappointed my SB7J F1 and F2 did not germ. :tear: :tear: :tear:

Thanks Jamison. Me too. I really am looking forward to see this pod.

MF if I keep them alive, which I believe I will, we shoul have some great isolated peppers come August. Thanks my friend.

Aha Pia.....more greenery to pot up!
Hmmm......If you can find a way to bring your lights closer to the sprouts they will become sturdy, sooner. I don't use plant tags in my flats, I jot everything down on paper. The tags get in the way of the bulbs....just a thought

Thanks Lourens. I'm not out of the woods just yet but moving in the right direction.

Greg the lights are practically sitting on top of the seedlings now. Ill show a picture later when I get home. If I don't tag my seedling tray the way I did, it would get all confusing to me. Remember its my first year and I have to find a system that would keep everything organized. I'm still working out my kinks.

I think it was Patrick that informed me about tulle fabrics from the fabric store. And I plan on planting the ones I want to isolate away from the rest

I am going to cover the plant in the fabric with stakes so that the fabric will not weigh the plant down

Back