• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

I know Doc. I have the sad face as it was my last sepia serpent. It's still alive. I just can't figure out what to do. Already put it new soil and it looks the same. There is new growth on the top but its not doing anything except getting darker green.

Thanks Bodeen. It has been a struggle for sure but loved every lesson learned

Thanks Peri. I got lucky with the Infinity. Didn't know if they were gonna make it

Looking good Pia! I have both the 7 pot CARDI and the Yellow Scorpion CARDI, hopefully I can get pods and I'll send some your way.

Just don't stress out, everything is looking good. I hardly had any die on me, but there were a few that looked like the cotyledons made it out of the shell except the root, just strange. They just committed suicide on me. I'm very jealous of your bubble gums, I wanted to grow those and the Jay's, but I just had too much going, so next year for sure.

Everything is getting nice and green. Keep it up and before you know it you'll start to get flowers then pods and and lots of seed for next year.

,Vegas

Thanks Vegas. I prolly will take you up on that offer. Doc,I think so. Crosses fingers. Shane, thanks for looking. I have seeds. They just aren't germinating along with about 10 other species. I mean no sprouts I'm going to do vid later today.

ODD eh? Yeah I think we all may have a touch of that. You know I was just making a suggestion. I just recently got a few of the sepia serpent seeds myself and have been SO TEMPTED!! I'm going to try and wait for next season. You keep up the great work lady.

Ftsh! Someone needs to crack that whip on the slackers and it may aswell be me... no excuses, get to work! lol Great work Pia... pat yourself on the back and keep up the great work! Well done!

Update time. Sorry for the two videos but my phone rang in the middle of me recording and messed me up.
Potted up about ten. Took a few picks. Mostly Fatalli x red savinas and Denniz's Black nagas. Running outta room. Gotta figure out my next step.

3EE9E0D8-6A8A-4317-BCC5-242B9EB8B9CC-1451-000001E0A9C5F2C3_zpsc27f3f52.jpg

3EE9E0D8-6A8A-4317-BCC5-242B9EB8B9CC-1451-000001E0A9C5F2C3_zpsc27f3f52.jpg

C2F948DA-B5D9-4303-B4A3-BBF446C36009-1451-000001E0897B2DE7_zps7abae402.jpg

1D94750E-78A1-44A3-9DAC-E700FB1B4215-1451-000001E0B56F9344_zps7ee325fd.jpg

Pia,
Your plants are moving along quite well. Seems like you potted up to Azalea size pots (squat). If you get a chance in the future search out for the deep and narrow pots. ...3" wide at top and 5" deep. That will give you added space. The taller and narrower will force the roots deep not around.

You're goimg to have a jungle of plants, can't wait to see the outdoor video's...........with the crickets chirping in the background......... :D

Greg I really want todo just that. I am going to go EBay and see. I have more larger pots but didn't pot up more that the ten or so because they are just to large and they are round which I really don't like. Thanks for the info my friend

Back