• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

well than... i guess my seedlings will be palms soon... had to put them in the garage with minimal lighting due to not being able to put them in the hallway with lights.. "whats that smell....like something died!!!"

good job with the bounce backs pia... glad to see you scored fresh hot pods!! no wonder your weber is thawing...

Fish ferts do a body good! Turn seedlings into palm trees!

I hope so. For the most part I did the ferts to help with this shitty soil I have until this weekend when I can get to this hydro store I found from a link Shane posted here. That guy is absolutely a life saver. I am going to do a lot of composting this summer so I don't have to deal with this soil issue again. As suggested by Shane I am going to go with the Fox Farm Ocean stuff. Lolololololol. I am such an amateur. Lololol

Looking great there Pia... lucky pickings at the grocery store... they might just blow away those winter blues ;)

Thanks Lourens. It was a lucky find for sure. I couldn't keep hittin up Jamie for pods. Aahhaaaaa.

well than... i guess my seedlings will be palms soon... had to put them in the garage with minimal lighting due to not being able to put them in the hallway with lights.. "whats that smell....like something died!!!"

good job with the bounce backs pia... glad to see you scored fresh hot pods!! no wonder your weber is thawing...

Your seedling certainly will if I have to strangle someone to get it done. Aahhaaaaa. Unfortunately the Malaysian Goronong you sent me did not make it. It just bit the bullet today. Not sure why but I am going to get some seeds from CCN to make up for it. I hate losing seedlings from seeds people have given me. The others are doing great. Sepia's are the strongest. Great seed stock. I will do a vid later to show individual plants. I feel like my babies are feeling better and will be ok till this weekend when I get to the hydro store.

I just saw some big red habs at my local grocery store too.
Glad you got the grow store lined up. Those places can be overwhelming, with the huge amount of things you wish you could buy. Try not to go broke. :)
Plants are looking well now. I thought we started seeds at the same time. Yours are way ahead of my oldest. You are doing something right.

Looking much better! Seedlings are looking proud greening right back up. Congrats on the habs! i find those big red habs to be not as hot but they got great flavor! perfect on a pizza!!!

I just saw some big red habs at my local grocery store too.
Glad you got the grow store lined up. Those places can be overwhelming, with the huge amount of things you wish you could buy. Try not to go broke. :)
Plants are looking well now. I thought we started seeds at the same time. Yours are way ahead of my oldest. You are doing something right.

Its so funny you said that because I have already spent in my head wayyyy more than I can afford. I will keep it to a minimum (Meaning) I will only spend 3/4 of what I have in mind GOD WILLING!!!!!!

Yes! I'm good for something! Google ninja! Can't wait to see how they react to that premium soil!

YUP SHANE. Besides cracking me up you are good for a whole host of pepper related knowledge my friend..

Great update, time for me to break out my fish ferts I see!

The fish ferts are keeping my babies alive at this point. That crappy ass soil UGGHHHHH. I need for Home Depot to get it together... HONESTLY

Looking much better! Seedlings are looking proud greening right back up. Congrats on the habs! i find those big red habs to be not as hot but they got great flavor! perfect on a pizza!!!

Thanks Brit. I feel like they feel better. If that makes sense. And I have been going Hab crazy lately. They arent very hot but they do have some heat to them. The flavor is on point.

Pia tings look good, even though we loose a seedling every now an den the ones that pull through will be the strongest, could that be the will of the pepper Jah ;) Although I always say ... the ones that pull though will pump out de pods better than a Pez dispenser! Dam all this talk about fish ferts has me thinking I’ll spray my little girls mañana with seaweed tea :) Keep dat positive vibe and great things will happen for you and your garden ... a little fish ferts won't hurt either, hehe

God be good. I love the peeps that bless my grow with their energy, Denniz, Meatfreak, Patrick, Melissa, Matt, Dvdfsfr (dave), Stephan, Shane, pic1 Ramon, Annie, and Jamie. Love you all TYSM.

Pia tings look good, even though we loose a seedling every now an den the ones that pull through will be the strongest, could that be the will of the pepper Jah ;) Although I always say ... the ones that pull though will pump out de pods better than a Pez dispenser! Dam all this talk about fish ferts has me thinking I’ll spray my little girls mañana with seaweed tea :) Keep dat positive vibe and great things will happen for you and your garden ... a little fish ferts won't hurt either, hehe

Spray spray spray. Anything fish shit related will make your babies come back from the brink
Of death and thrive. I swear by by it. It turns gnat infested shit soil called Organic Vigoro into keep your babies alive. Will work until I can get to hydro store Shane is a great source of info. As is Patrick Pic 1 and PaulG. Oh so it Spice Chicken Annie And Walkgood. Look em up if you need help. Or post your glog

Oops this is Walkgood. I don't know who I thought I was responding too. Oh well blonde moment

Looking gooood!

I concur... Fish/Seaweed ferts is the best. I used the pellets on my larger plants... even the little seedlings and it doesn't harm them, they just rocket. Whenever it seemed like those plants were just flatlining, I mixed a few seaweed pellets into the soil around them stems and man POW one week later giant redwoods. Best is to use it just before a slow saturating rain... man it's the best. Just don't keep it in the boot of your car or in da house... preferrably in the mother in laws house :D

Update time

2539FD5F-44D0-4164-8CD6-FF0BF70E9DB4-285-0000004E7C920956_zps2ede9ccf.jpg

27FE617D-B982-4593-959E-E277CB6CADD3-285-00000093900EB9DE_zps869b6b81.jpg

Sad to watch those sick babies...I would GENTLY rinse use a dunk in distilled water and change often. and gently repot to within about a 1/2" of where the coty's are or were. It'll shock them a bit, but the ones that can be saved will bounce back nicely. Knocking off the dirt will probably do more harm than a gentle wash. Can't wait to see them happy babies in that happy frog! I used a little HF with a couple Manzanos last year and it did very well! Good luck keep us posted!
Shane

Lots of new products to try out I see. Go easy with them Pia.Most of them probably contain the same nutes so you could burn the plants.

Good luck.
Sage advise...matter of fact. I never even fed the ones I put in Happy Frog last year and they did awesome! Pretty good nutes right out of the bag. This go around I would just give them the soil in the same size pots...then get fancy with all the other goodies on the next pot up...just my .02!

Back