• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

HuLuD.gif

Sweet fancy Moses I'm jealous...
Nice list! Good luck this season!

Well done Pia... soil is calling. Plants are looking awesome and you managed to sort out the ones with the leaves dropping... no flies on you! Awesome job so far... you are going to be rolling in them hot pods soon!

:dance:
Well done Pia... soil is calling. Plants are looking awesome and you managed to sort out the ones with the leaves dropping... no flies on you! Awesome job so far... you are going to be rolling in them hot pods soon!

Peri I only hope to do half as well as you did.... Thanks my friend

Your plants are right on schedule.... don't worry about losing the lower leaves all the action takes place after the forking........... :D

Greg thanks!! I feel like they are behind. Especially just having visited CCN. albeit I dont have heated greenhouses and such.. :rofl: OKOK stupid comparison..thank God for CCN. :dance:

Heres my Lolita! Not the greatest pics but it looks exactly like yours eh?
20130405_223512_zps40539595.jpg

20130405_223507_zps42266f59.jpg

She needs to be potted up for sure! Hows your Fish peppers doin? Mine aren't showing any variegation for some reason.

I forgot to respond to this week ago. Yours looks better any my leaves were smaller and more purple. I have had a hardening mishap and they are in recovery(I hope) mode now. I really really want these to make it as I have two very different phenotypes. Fingers crossed

Indeed, Happy Mother's Day! Pia, had captive audience of women in Dollar General yesterday. Heard that one, 30 miles away--yeah, I'm crazy to drive that far--had some old Tomato Tone--the kind with cal and micronutes? So, I got on I-40 and bought 'em out. Standing there in line, all these women buying M-Day cards, no men. So I said, "Why is that on Father's Day, preachers around here hammer on the Patriarchs? I mean, they lay on Abraham, then jump around from Moses up to Jacob, to Joseph and how great he was but they won't say much tomorrow about Mary, "Ya tellin' me I'm engaged and he's supposed to believe GOD is the father?!" Then she rides, pregnant on a donkey forever, then she watches her son die, and meanwhile, another Mary is the only one with enough faith to believe his promise of 3 days, so she goes to tomb and to do trad as well . . . no Ruth, no Naomi, no Ester. (And I only made the "pregnant by God" remark--those women added the rest and were still adding it up to checkout guy, only male in store, as I was walking out.) I know, I know: am trouble-maker, but eh: those women were wanting to say that to SOMEBODY! (Poor checkout guy!)

Those babies look beautiful, Pia! Stripped leaves, like J said, they come back at nodes, usually. I had to cut one fatalii red back to stem. Dang thing BUSHED and is huge now. How's the hardening off coming and when's your plant out? I about had a hardening off "mishap" last night but not going there. "About" counts with horseshoes and grenades. When yours hit dirt with amendments, they'll go ballistic growing! :dance:

Happy Mother's Day Pia!

Thanks Shane. I am spending lots of time in the garden getting the last 30 plants in the ground today. Perfect mother's day for me.

Indeed, Happy Mother's Day! Pia, had captive audience of women in Dollar General yesterday. Heard that one, 30 miles away--yeah, I'm crazy to drive that far--had some old Tomato Tone--the kind with cal and micronutes? So, I got on I-40 and bought 'em out. Standing there in line, all these women buying M-Day cards, no men. So I said, "Why is that on Father's Day, preachers around here hammer on the Patriarchs? I mean, they lay on Abraham, then jump around from Moses up to Jacob, to Joseph and how great he was but they won't say much tomorrow about Mary, "Ya tellin' me I'm engaged and he's supposed to believe GOD is the father?!" Then she rides, pregnant on a donkey forever, then she watches her son die, and meanwhile, another Mary is the only one with enough faith to believe his promise of 3 days, so she goes to tomb and to do trad as well . . . no Ruth, no Naomi, no Ester. (And I only made the "pregnant by God" remark--those women added the rest and were still adding it up to checkout guy, only male in store, as I was walking out.) I know, I know: am trouble-maker, but eh: those women were wanting to say that to SOMEBODY! (Poor checkout guy!)

Those babies look beautiful, Pia! Stripped leaves, like J said, they come back at nodes, usually. I had to cut one fatalii red back to stem. Dang thing BUSHED and is huge now. How's the hardening off coming and when's your plant out? I about had a hardening off "mishap" last night but not going there. "About" counts with horseshoes and grenades. When yours hit dirt with amendments, they'll go ballistic growing! :dance:

Happy Mother's Day Annie. That is the funniest story. I can just see all them ladies now poppin there necks going ummm hmmmm!!!!!!!! ahahhaahaa You are a classic Annie. Glad I have you in my cyber world.

OHHHH Video time. Going back out to show you the catastrophic hardening off follie. BRB

UPDATEEEEEEEE

http://youtu.be/QXn0euIcKMs

Where oh where approx you live in NJ, Pia? If that cold front is gonna miss ya, ya golden! I hope it does. Looks like some good soil, but then, I think clay soil is GREAT--like got choice at moment--if amended. I lose tags too, and wander around, well, wondering until, "Must be yellow bhut because I know that's yellow fatalii over there and this is not . . . or did I plant two yellow fatalii in two different places or did . . ." It's all good! :party: I got ONE black cayman to pop/live so like to know how it does along with black naga and black hab! Looking great! Peace, girl!

Back