• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Looks like you have found much support here. Told you to hang in here! Glad you did Pia. Lot's of goodies and the Plants look like you have listened to them and heeded much advice provided in the forums. Continued success. Freezing is ok, but a trip to wally world for a cheap dehydrator will work wonders for your powder expeditions!

Just got caught up on your grow. Looks like you are gonna get some amazing harvest this year! Not only that but your getting an early taste from some great forum members. Congrats on the awesome plants and enjoy the burn!

Don't worry that was a good move. They are great for making sauces, salsa, cooking or drying into powder like growhot said. Still all the falvoe. In fact I prefer to freeze before I dry. Oh and don't forget smoke and or grill.

UPDATE TIMEEEEEE!

Sorry it took so long to update after getting back from my vacay, but the weather was too hot and after that , too rainy to even think about an update. Soo today, I took some pics and I must say neglect makes peppers gooo (in the words of, I think Pinoy) BOOOOMMMMMMMM! But first here are some fab vacay pixs.. straight from St. Maarten (Dutch and French sides)

Clouds from the plane
296.jpg

295.jpg

294.jpg

287.jpg

View from the room
067.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

074-1.jpg

Boost??

AAHAHA HUBBY STAYED HOME UNFORTUNATELY!! I TOOK MY MOM AND MY TWO DAUGHTERS FOR MY OLDEST'S 21 BDAY. THANKS FOR THE BOOST MORE PICS

074-1.jpg

248.jpg

247.jpg

155.jpg

184.jpg

187.jpg

191.jpg

THE 21 YEAR OLD ON HER BDAY

193.jpg

HER BDAY SHOT OF BELVIDERE

194.jpg

BOTTLE OF ANDRE'S SHE WON DOING A CONTEST

203.jpg

Awesome San! It looks like you ended up with quite a bit of success after the rocky take off! But you know what that means.... Pics of pepper picking and Eating!!! :dance:

Looks like an amazing time, love the clouds and the water, so far from NJ ;). Beautiful family of course too.

The contest didn't involve hot peppers did it?

Ahahaa. No Spice. She would have lost that contest. She had to do a dance.

Grow, I can not wait to start picking and eating. I am definitely scared. Gonna take it slow for sure

S, it is so exciting to see all those pods. I am giddy like a silly school girl.

going to post a video as soon as I get over this little bug I have that has me in the bed.

Sorry to hear you are under the weather, Pia. Just keep the
memories of that lovely vacation in the forefront of your thoughts!
It looks like you had a great 'girls night out'! Glad to see your grow
has turned out so well. You will rightfully enjoy the fruits of your
labors this Fall!

OK im up and not atem .. but I have to go to work so this bug needs to go.. here are some more pics "of peppers" no bikini shots for u guys ahhahaaa

Fatalli's.. happen to be my babies.. because they were the first to pod

187-1.jpg

I Dunno..Hell I was under the weather..

188.jpg

191-1.jpg

192.jpg

193-1.jpg

Jamaican hot??

194-1.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

Daughters Cayenne.. I think

197.jpg

198.jpg

Sorry for the suck pics.. not feeling welll..I am going to do a vid soon with better shots.. I am sooo excited

Glad you got a lot of pod action...no glad you're feeling sick! Eat a Brain Strain, they cure everything! :liar:

they sure can.... eating all these peppers have cured my environmental allergies... fo realz..

nice pods pia.. keep up the grow.. btw.. hows them fishes smelling.. btw did you get any seeds from your trip?

denniz

Back