food Sandwich of the Month

I been on a tuna kick!! I can't stop.

Bringin the heat with chipotle ranch concoction

tuna, with pepper jack, and provolone cheese. Chipotle ranch mix, as well as peno, spinach and tomato.
DSCN5002.JPG

DSCN5003.JPG

DSCN5005.JPG

DSCN5006.JPG

Liking that and hey, I just stocked up on a bunch of cans of tuna cause Publix is having a nice sale on the stuff I like - the black can, solid albacore Bumblebee is $1.80 off/can at Publix right now =)

Nice looking bread, doesn't look like grocery store loaf ...

Ok so that's a wrap. Pick something else.

I do not mean a wrap like a sandwich wrap, I mean that we can't beat that.

hth that looks great
prettyflyforawhiteguy.gif

but holy something dts that is one of the most stupid good things i have ever laid my eyes upon!!
aliendance.gif

had to come and make sure i wasnt dreaming. nope post 2025 is real. im liking just staring at it for a little while

Liking that and hey, I just stocked up on a bunch of cans of tuna cause Publix is having a nice sale on the stuff I like - the black can, solid albacore Bumblebee is $1.80 off/can at Publix right now =)

Nice looking bread, doesn't look like grocery store loaf ...

You got it. That's exactly what happened. I saw the sale on gourmet tuna, and that is damn good price.

The bread was still hot when I bought it. But it was indeed from Publix bakery. I like their bread. Especially fresh out the oven.

Funny looking monte cristo, but I'd hit it.

Don't hate. First I have to find out what a monte cristo is.... I may be good for one this month though.

Chipotle ranch on tuna is surprisingly awesome BTW

Oh and that franchalsisteigacheicha sandwich posted above, my lord. That is a work of art.

S'all good in the hood, I knew what you was doing.

I don't put ranch on everything persay, but I do like it on a lot of things.

When I was a youngin in school I'd buy the school hotdogs and dip them in their watery ranch. True story. Hot dogs and ranch are goood shut I tell you.

Which gives me an idizzle :think:

Nice sammie there Booma. I'd probably only be able to eat 1/3 of it, based on how big it appears to be - it's HUGE!

Back