food Sandwich of the Month

Speaking on behalf of a nation that still thinks BBQ is whacking anything on a kettle style grill over direct heat then I'd say Booma has absolutley nailed the real thing.

Low 'n' slow with smoke.

Great bark, smoke ring, moist meat that pulls, slaw and rolls. 

Dang, what else you want?  I wouldn't be nit picking, I'd be be saying sheeeit Booma, you a full fledged BBQ son of a gun!

Dang, just 'cause I like saying it.  Not how I talk, more like this...

This is a link to some real Aussie culture.  WARNING! contains a c load of swear words.

I knew this day would happen. About dang time

This thread has been kickin for a year now too. Good thread essay.

Scovie is gonna own this month... I expect a lot of entries out of that guy.... Awesome entries too. .. No pressure scovie.

I can get into this and these do not count but I am ready!

601217_10150918012593509_930447625_n.jpg

58449_4266724670732_1398554519_n.jpg

Hahaha you guys crack me up. Joyner already posted the perfect sammy, 1st picture. lol

BLT... not so much breakfast, but hey, it's got BACON!!!!!!!!

what the hell were we talking about?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh k    That BLT is the stuff... BLTs don't normally do a thing for me... But I just went from 6 oclock to midnight on that pic!

I'm hoping this months sandwich can be like.. uh... a couple months ago when it was fish sammy and errybuddy and their mother was makin one.           

Ya'll better put eggs on your BLT, this ain't lunch sammie!

Damn, you got me! :lol:

:mope:

Now slap some sunny-sides on your real one!

Way to rock the thread JHP!

Holy mother of brekky sammich!

In all honesty I don't eat that stuff no mo'.

But if I did....

I would be sooooo balls deep on that sheeit!

That's Chingon.

And I ain't lyin'!

Wait.

I just realized during my drunken posting that JHP's BLT has lettuce. 

Aren't I 'posed to loathe that stuff?

Tho' that sheeit on the ground!

I'll Chairman Mao the rest.

I'm kind of thinking of hungover chef type materials.... stuff you wouldn't normally eat for brekky, but do when you're hungover.... we'll see.....

Oh, and no, a perfectly-ordered BLT ain't hungover chef material in my book. Just sayin'!  :rofl:

geeme said:
I'm kind of thinking of hungover chef type materials.... stuff you wouldn't normally eat for brekky, but do when you're hungover.... we'll see.....

Oh, and no, a perfectly-ordered BLT ain't hungover chef material in my book. Just sayin'!  :rofl:

mmmm... cold pizza between two slices of toast.

Can we see some bloody marys up in here too? Rock your mary and tell us what's in it.

SumOfMyBits said:

mmmm... cold pizza between two slices of toast.

Rock that sheeit mon and posty up por favor.
The Hot Pepper said:
Can we see some bloody marys up in here too? Rock your mary and tell us what's in it.

Calling mi amigos AJ and Jay.

I'll rock mine manana.

Back