food Sandwich of the Month

The Hot Pepper said:
Can we see some bloody marys up in here too? Rock your mary and tell us what's in it.
I bartended for 10 years, your wish is my command!

196132_10150935608223509_1312845057_n.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I bartended for 10 years, your wish is my command!

196132_10150935608223509_1312845057_n.jpg

Needs another dozen olives por favor.

i'd like to be liking to have at least a half gallon of that stuff sitting on my table at this joint chillin' for a couple hours while watching the 'poon's roll.

http://www.keysfisheries.com/restaurant/menu/

The seafood is outstanding but...

I didn't care much for the Lobster Reuben last time I was there.

Tasted funky.

You can't lose with the conch fritters or shrimps though.

I don't know if I will have time to get in on this before I leave for my work vacation at my buddy's camp, but I promise I will posty up some serious bacon and bloody marys sometime this month.

JayT said:
I don't know if I will have time to get in on this before I leave for my work vacation at my buddy's camp, but I promise I will posty up some serious bacon and bloody marys sometime this month.

Scoville DeVille said:
Do they have pony rides, marshmallow roasting and snipe hunting at "my buddy's camp"?

The Hot Pepper said:
Jay goes to summer camp :lol:

Give the poor man a break for Chrissake!

The dude has a wife and a young kid.

And a newborn.

He is literally living in hell.

BTDT.

True story.

JayT said:
I don't know if I will have time to get in on this before I leave for my work vacation at my buddy's camp,we will be naked and busy. lots of wrestling ;)  but I promise I will posty up some serious bacon and bloody marys sometime this month.

whatever floats your boat man.

geeme said:
Sometimes you worry me, sic..... sometimes..... maybe all the time!  ;)

Sic is simply lewd and suggestive sometimes.

He doesn't really advocate lewd behavior though.

He only suggests it.

Here's a sandwich for you.  1/2lb thick cut bacon, green leaf lettuce, Jetstar tomatoes (grown locally, and some of the finest in the country), an orange hab, mayo, a super-double-secret prototype of LDHS habanero serrano sauce, on honey wheat toast.  Oh and a vodka, triple sec, and orange juice for good measure.

100_1784.JPG

100_1785.JPG

100_1786.JPG

100_1787.JPG

JayT said:
Here's a sandwich for you.  1/2lb thick cut bacon, green leaf lettuce, Jetstar tomatoes (grown locally, and some of the finest in the country), an orange hab, mayo, a super-double-secret prototype of LDHS habanero serrano sauce, on honey wheat toast.  Oh and a vodka, triple sec, and orange juice for good measure.

post-883-0-73712000-1372891621_thumb.jpg

Let's get ready to rumble! Nice work JayT

58449_4266724670732_1398554519_n.jpg

Back