food Sandwich of the Month

Ha! Microwaved. LOL. Hey man sammy looks good but bacon... not. Brittle and dry.

went to make a BLT this morning, no bacon... damn.... milkbar down the road, $8.50 for a few rashers, screw that.... will have to go to the shops tomorrow and make it then, laziness overcame me today

BLT with a little extra. Was going to run with a BLT, bacon, bacon, bacon, lettuce and tomato, but thought why not throw a little more in it.

So this is what i started with. Eye Fillet Roast, Bacon, Tomato, Jalapenos, Cheese and onion. No onion on mine, the mrs did. Usually would but gave it a miss

Threw some guacamole on both bits of crusty white bread, lay down some Cos lettuce, tomato, lots of bacon, eye fillet, cheese, penos, little Hellacious hot sauce and were done

Attachments

• SDC11716.JPG
    SDC11716.JPG
    371.9 KB · Views: 64
  • SDC11717.JPG
    SDC11717.JPG
    347.8 KB · Views: 58
  • SDC11719.JPG
    SDC11719.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 56
  • SDC11720.JPG
    SDC11720.JPG
    376.7 KB · Views: 57
Bravo!!! I saw onion in the pic and said nooooooooooo. Then I looked and didn't see it on the sammy. Rock!!

You know, BLTs are always on toast here. But I like this Aussie version of a Southwest steak sammich BLT!

(Crisp the bacon a little more.)

Kick ass Booma!

I ain't much for gettin' down brown with guac on my sammich but you can slap me upside my punkin' haid anytime with that sammich.

Pookie's askeered of onions.

I am TB and I approve this message.

How did we get away from that? I mean, now he is back to being a restaurant chef, and is aspiring to be an owner. He HAS to be The TB!

yall lucky i didnt post this awesome chicken melt sammy i made last night,your head would have exploded. i would have felt bad taking the show away from the b.l.t.

yall lucky i didnt post this awesome chicken melt sammy i made last night,your head would have exploded. i would have felt bad taking the show away from the b.l.t.

I implied in the rules that you can post any sandwich at any time just because we love to see awesome sammich's.

The SOTM is merely a guide for us to showcase certain sammich's and each other's takes on them but we certainly in no way or form 'scriminate agin' other sammich's.

damn booma. Nice job there.

My internet provider is long overdue to get a VERY nasty phone call.
I'm out of the loop and my service blows ass.

Very nasty.
I 'aint dead. Hope y'all are well. Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I'll be around more when I get this shit fixed!

Back