food Sandwich of the Month

Well its a BLT but with no B or L.

Toasted Mrs. Baird's 100% whole wheat, sliced roma's, jalapeno ranch, pepperjack cheese, and pickled jalapeno's.

More scheeze under the toms too.

IMG_4178.jpg

Feels kinda' weird n' all eating before 8pm as is my usual way.

I mouf' fisted this into my pie hole for lunch anyway.

IMG_4179.jpg

Get down on it.

Sorry TB, but to post a Tomato sandwich in the SOTM thread and even remotely try to relate it to a BLT has this post in the running for Fail of the Year. I mean are you baiting us or what?

While I encourage y'all to post up your Cuban for SOTM, for the sake of popularizing the thread, feel free to post your sandwich. Be it BLT, turkey sub, gyro, po'boy, etc.
Well, he is THE TB, after all. And to quote him on page 1 of this thread, it CAN be any sammie. But while I do tend to define some sammies a bit differently from the way you guys do, this clearly isn't a BLT at all. Better to call a 'mater sammie a 'mater sammie...... IMHO.

Hmmmph!

I see a lot of smacky smack talk.

Jay where's your sammich?

Sorry TB, but to post a Tomato sandwich in the SOTM thread and even remotely try to relate it to a BLT has this post in the running for Fail of the Year. I mean are you baiting us or what?

You dare to question The TB?

You been suckin' down too many of them girly berrytini unmanly man-ho drinks.

We've been tellin him that all day. He finally posted some beer pictures in Smashed for Life, although I suspect them pictures are a couple years old.

Even with the cheapo box wine you can pretend to be drunk wrastlin' 3 toothed hobo while drinking it.

Them berrypeach aqua velva drinks on the other hand....

John Travolta drinks those while playing footsie with his massuesse.

Can we do burgers next month TB?

I want to post my bun. No burger is okay, right? :rofl:

Back