food Sandwich of the Month

haha. thats funny! t.b. you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bro i just needed to yell at someone and i know you got the thick skin!

i love ya bro! f**k sammy of the month im getting drunker than drunk of the month!

haha. thats funny! t.b. you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bro i just needed to yell at someone and i know you got the thick skin!

i love ya bro! f**k sammy of the month im getting drunker than drunk of the month!

Drunk of the Month.

Now THAT would be a cool thread.

But you and Scovie would always WIN every other month.

Me, I can't and don't drink like I used to.

I'd only be winning Wimp of the Month.

you probally right me and scov would win!hahahahahahaha! but im sure he would win drunk of the year!,lol!

scov you suck 2 f**k u! you drunk bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is scov after 30 drinks!

Daaeeeiumm!

I'm thankin bout posting up a BLT.

Bacon, Leftover, Turkery.

Mah Turksie had bacon on it. before I cooked it!

Yeah, Ohm drunk too. Too wang Foo, Thanks for the Mameries.

Yeah waddup? Last one posted was TB's BS-LT. Come on guys.

Couple of days left this month sort of, so BLT for dinner tonight.

Eye Fillet, Toast, Bacon, Haloumi, Scotch Bonnet sauce, tomatoes, lettuce DONE

SDC11757.JPG

Sauce top and bottom, lettuce, maters

SDC11758.JPG

Then the eye fillet and bacon and haloumi

SDC11759.JPG

Stacked

SDC11760.JPG

YUM

SDC11763.JPG

Wow Booma.

That sammich reminds me of a couple of spaghetti westerns that Clint Eastwood did a long time ago.

"A Fistfull of Bacon" and "For A Few Baconz More".

I mean just look at all the meatage on that sammich!

It looks hot blue and righteous to me.

On another note....

December TBA manana.

Hey y'all, for December I am suggesting something a little off the beaten path of known recognized sandwich styles such as the BLT et.al.

As December is a month heavy with traditional foods such as holiday turkeys, spiraled hams, and such with all the trimmings, I reckon why go out and get ingredients for a certain SOTM when all the ingredients are in your fridge or pantry already.

I'm talking about LEFTOVERS!

That's right. Leftover ham. Leftover turkey. Leftover venison roasts or other wild game. Leftover WHATEVER holiday food you either prepared or took home with you from one of any holiday party you came from.

Not to mention some of our individual personal holiday traditions. In my family it is traditional to have Tex-Mex and more specifically tamales. Ever made a leftover tamale sandwich? Sounds kinky but I have and it was guud!

So I'll make it easy on y'all, and to tell ya' the truth it don't get no easier than rummaging through the ole' fridge and finding that half eaten cheese, olive, and pickle party tray. You might even have some leftover assorted cold cuts you'd laid out for apps at a small family get together. You probably even have some opened bags of potato chips or some such and si senor, there's a time and a place for even potato chips right on a sammich.

So I propose SOTM to be LEFTOVER SAMMICH.

All in favor say aye!

With all due respect to Sammie Davis Jr.

Leftovers won't be until after the holidays.

Leftovers won't be until after the holidays.

I don't believe so.

mrs. blues is going to a holiday party next week and its one guaranteed to have her bringing home leftovers.

Then again if the majority opt for another SOTM, I'm cool and the gang with it.

What would be your suggestion THP?

How about game meat. You don't have to hunt it but now is the season, and some get it from friends. Makes good sammies. Rules: hunted, not store bought.

Back