food Sandwich of the Month

Talking about how I got the recipe for SoFlo Mangravy in the Sandwich of the Month thread is like...

Explaining to our Wive's why we were just checking out the cool disco lights, and the "four-seaters" bar stools on New Years Eve at the "Double Header Bar"

Ok this is completely a double post from DC, but I just saw January was leftovers SOTM.

Anyway, here we go...

Butter bread. Check
Pork. Check
Sauerkraut. Check
Mashed potatoes. Check
Papa Sic's JalaPow. Double check

I call it the nydles

F28EC853-E1D2-41CE-92C0-E81D6D0A7863-55165-00000F1F283F66A1_zps45284cc7.jpg

New Year's Day Leftover Epic Sandwich

I love man gravy.

most of all, how the recipe was HANDED to me.

Was there any reaching involved???

:rofl:

Finally got our Sandwich smasher the other day. evidently the first one that was sent fell off the wagon. or sumthin.
So far I like it. It don't do eggs very well so I'll probably just use it for Sandwiches, taquitos, breakfast sausages, and the occasional Hot Dog... Twas what we christened it with. heh heh heh

So I am just waiting for some leftovers to blow my mind with on this thing.

Finally got our Sandwich smasher the other day. evidently the first one that was sent fell off the wagon. or sumthin.
So far I like it. It don't do eggs very well so I'll probably just use it for Sandwiches, taquitos, breakfast sausages, and the occasional Hot Dog... Twas what we christened it with. heh heh heh

So I am just waiting for some leftovers to blow my mind with on this thing.

WTF?

Quit talkin' 'bout it and get to posting mr. egg titty man!

The only current leftover fare is soup!

You wanna see a Soup Sandwich?!?!?!?!

I know the 'Bot is good, but is it THAT good.......??????

:rofl:

'Bout time I posted in my own dang thread.

I toasted up some Mrs. Bairds 100% Whole Wheat Bread. Then spanked it hard with Ranch Dressing. We put that sheeit on everthang here in Texas.

IMG_4254.jpg

Then I had a leftover half tomato I slapped on it along with some pickled 'peno.

IMG_4255.jpg

Then I got down real brown and went downtown on some leftover mac & cheese.

IMG_4257.jpg

Sloppy as all hell but dammit Janet ifn' it dinna' taste hot blue and righteous!

IMG_4260.jpg

I ate about 3/4 of it but it was just too rich and heavy to finish.

Now what y'all got?

Back