food Sandwich of the Month

Agree. When I take the time to think it through (which, admittedly, is not every TD), I try to focus on contrast and complimentary colors. But then, my camera doesn't really seem to care about how I want the pics to turn out at least half the time, so I guess it doesn't really matter. One of these days a new camera will be higher on my priority list. Until then, I'll just look at pics from cameras like yours and DTS's and drool.

Not "technically" a sandwich, but it is leftovers. I made some popcorn chicken and fried jalapeno slices in the deepfryer,and didn't eat them all. Just now, I took a flour tortilla, put the leftover popcorn chicken and jalapeno slices in there with colby jack cheese, my fatalii bbq sauce, some sport peppers (thanks again Rawkstah), and baked in the 400F oven for about ten minutes. Good little snack.

100_1127.JPG

100_1128.JPG

100_1129.JPG

100_1130.JPG

Ohhh yeah.... definitely not a sandwich, but hellava good bbq chicken burrito anyway due to the flood of cheese, fried chicken, and pickeled peno.

I have to start cookin more again so that I may have leftovers in the fridge... My fridge is a barren wasteland at the moment. I'm still throwin shit out from Thanksgiving. I could make a leftover sandwich with 2 month old food.. Look for it soon, as i post it from the ER

Its everything The TB used to love. He is gonna hate me for posting that.

Screw U ya' damn yankee. You know I can't eat fried chicken or other fried sheeit. I won't even go there as per posting a burrito just because I want that one so bad.

It ain't a sammich but its still...

CHINGON!

Nice JT. You could have put all that together and instead of wrapping it, thrown another tortilla on top. Call it the Queso Dilla. Might have wings in this thread to get by technicalities. <---TB???

I had a little bit of hefe last night and rocked out the open faced leftover turkey breast and chiltepin amarillo powder laden mashed taters ...

4E78DDB5-D188-41D1-BED6-5DBD4506A925-6161-00000FB2F2B0AADA.jpg

One of the best things I've had in a while ... heavenly.

Back