SASBE Offer - First 5 - 7 Pot Brain Strain Seeds - 10 each!!!

I like to do this every once in a while. I'm drying some 7 Pot Brain Strain seeds right now. I've got enough for five people - 10 seeds each. All you need to do is send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope and include $0.64 loose postage inside and a return address label. Easy as that.

if you don't follow directions, you don't qualify. :) Once you post here, send me a PM and I'll provide the shipping address.

Please post here to take your slot. Thanks everyone. I'm sure I'll be doing a few more of these type of offers as the season progresses.

I'm trying to keep this offer limited to U.S. members at this time.

FYI, a 'preview' of what the pods looked like:

P1090549.jpg

P1090579.jpg

Chris

Damn and I just bought brain strain seeds from cappy last week! very generous of you though, if I didn't have them already I'd take you up on the offer for sure.

count me in if you please 7 pots have recently become my favorite pepper, i have now tasted the jonah, the red, the yellow and am waiting on pods for my barrackapore and am trying to taste the douglah I loved the chocolate bhut I tasted but I like 7pots better than bhuts so I think I will like douglah better than choc bhut, but who knows right? thanks,
paul

Count me in Chris if they’re any spots left.

I recently sustain a lot of wind damage a few days ago and my Brain Strains took a beating, I’m not sure I’ll even be able to make seeds from what’s left. You couldn’t come at a better time for me.

Thanks, Jack

I dont need any but i will say this. Chris is a great dude and you are going to get top quality seeds. Thanks for keeping this up Chris.

Back