seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

Excellent idea.I believe the anticipation of Tha TRAINS arrival is overwhelming...plus not knowing the exact contents and the joy of adding seeds makes this a GREAT experience.Good job Tony on the 2014 Express-CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Only 6 stops left in round 1. I think we've made pretty damn good time. We've had 2 stops per week for the majority of the run which is pretty damn sweet.

Scorched said:
Only 6 stops left in round 1. I think we've made pretty damn good time. We've had 2 stops per week for the majority of the run which is pretty damn sweet.

ROUND 1:

1) ikeepfish
2) bhut camp
3) fiogga
4) Seacowboy
5) someguy
6) Wicked Mike
7) mpicante
8) Hybrid Mode 01
9) bukowski9
10) Scorched
11) Slizarus
12) tctenten
13) Husker21
14) FGpepperguy
15) CAPCOM (train in transit to)
16) TexasHotPeppers
17) bpwilly
18) parker49
19) juanitos
20) Dragonpeppers
21) Scorched
Please add me to round 2, please?

Round 2 will be opening closer to the end of this round. I'll make a post a few days before opening. 6 people have a guaranteed spot (if they want to participate again) but the rest will be up for grabs.

FGpepperguy said:
Delivered!  (to front porch)  Enjoy!
Yeah, I seen that. called the house and wife said no. Mail comes around 2:00. Guess they post delivery times when it leaves the local PO on the delivery truck.
Anyway
Stopped by the PO and no FREs of any size til Monday. That means I wont get this back on the tracks til Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway, again. I just opened this thing up and, and 

AFK!

Scorched said:

ROUND 1:

1) ikeepfish
2) bhut camp
3) fiogga
4) Seacowboy
5) someguy
6) Wicked Mike
7) mpicante
8) Hybrid Mode 01
9) bukowski9
10) Scorched
11) Slizarus
12) tctenten
13) Husker21
14) FGpepperguy
15) CAPCOM (train in transit to)
16) TexasHotPeppers
17) bpwilly
18) parker49
19) juanitos
20) Dragonpeppers
21) Scorched
How do I sign up for the second trip? Put me down. I'd love to be included this time around.

Wow, just Wow!
There are some rally interesting seed types I have never even heard of. And those are what really grabs my interest. your always going to see 7 pots, scorpions, brown habs and  jalapenos. but when you see names like ********** ***** ***** *******, ********* ** ******* and ******* ****.  The jaw drops.

You didn't really think I was going to name what I have seen did you? :D  Yer just gonna have to wait yer turn. :D

I was just adding to the anticipation.

BTW, I am enclosing a substantial qty of bags in case any one runs short and cant get any in time for the train.

Decisions decisions. I thought I was going to be pretty well tapped out of seed after starting the wild ride seed train. Now as I go through what I have, I am contemplating splitting it so I have something different to offer on a future round.
Incidentally, 90+% of what I am including is unique to what is already in the train. I wont devouge the content of anyone else contribution, but I will mine, and only mine, as it may compel repeat riders.

Back