• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Bits. (And maybe some cooking)

Scovie's meat, displayed proudly!!!!

file-63.jpg

I'm Sofa King full right now. And there won't be much Philly cheesestake sammies. LOL

The horsey sauce sat right next to my plate the whole time because, I forgot about it. I started knifing that meat and elbows were flyin and juices were flowin.

It was a little overdone for my liking but the fatcap was crispy and creamy all at the same time. Damm good meal.
9,372 stars out of 10,000.

Next up, CJ's homemade brownies with her devil's ganache topping...
And a big fucking glass of milk.

B489FDCA-C09A-4DD8-9B51-8D31370E9B14.jpeg

We did eat good fo'sho! That was a fun weekend. HabbyHeat~ cooked a pizza on the campfire for a throwdown. The next year we fed pure evil laced ramen to the racoons. Seahawks games via rabbit ears antennas.

Blam! Cross posting. That looks so yummy!

saiias said:
Lol. What is the story behind Ice balls then?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Not nearly the story as egg titties, just me being me and probably drunkish. My wife found these gian balloon thing that you fill with water to make ice candles. You're supposed cut the ballon when they are "mostly frozen" then drain tne water out of the center. Pffft it was so cold they froze solid in like 4 hours.

2B3C5494-ED4A-4E49-8848-14E7208BFE35.jpeg

Scoville DeVille said:
I'm Sofa King full right now. And there won't be much Philly cheesestake sammies. LOL

The horsey sauce sat right next to my plate the whole time because, I forgot about it. I started knifing that meat and elbows were flyin and juices were flowin.

It was a little overdone for my liking but the fatcap was crispy and creamy all at the same time. Damm good meal.
9,372 stars out of 10,000.

Next up, CJ's homemade brownies with her devil's ganache topping...
And a big f**king glass of milk.

attachicon.gif
B489FDCA-C09A-4DD8-9B51-8D31370E9B14.jpeg

Burnt Collieflower???!!! wow!! That's a money shot right there. 

Scoville DeVille said:
Not nearly the story as egg titties, just me being me and probably drunkish. My wife found these gian balloon thing that you fill with water to make ice candles. You're supposed cut the ballon when they are "mostly frozen" then drain tne water out of the center. Pffft it was so cold they froze solid in like 4 hours.

2B3C5494-ED4A-4E49-8848-14E7208BFE35.jpeg
Mind blown. I always thought it was because you had froze your bits in the snow that one time. I am sure the boss has that pic in your file somewhere.

Back