• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Bits. (And maybe some cooking)

The Hot Pepper said:
Beautiful!!!!

But I counted 11,981.

_20190103_235135.JPG

Scovie tried to recruit me to come out and take that retired old mason's place a few years back.  If it were a different time in my life, I would have been happy to do that, but can't uproot the family and leave the grandparents at this stage.  Would have loved to live life there, but I think I made the right decision.

salsalady said:
Tribute to the local stone Mason? Dirty old man...would build epic 3 story fireplaces and such. Always put a pecker rock in there somewhere...

JayT said:
Scovie tried to recruit me to come out and take that retired old mason's place a few years back.  If it were a different time in my life, I would have been happy to do that, but can't uproot the family and leave the grandparents at this stage.  Would have loved to live life there, but I think I made the right decision.

He knew you had experience from sausage camp.

It cracked us tradespersons up knowing there was a $3,000,000 house being built with the subtle pecker rock in the fireplace.  Scovie is a tile contractor, not a stone mason, but it is nice to see the tradition is carrying on.  

Scovie will deny any knowledge of any such or any intentions of such.  It's OK, Scovie....

(*where's that "eenoevilhearnoevilspeaknoevil"* emogi~)

Ashen said:
Easy to use in a vehicle or hotel traveling too if you have an inverter. Jobsite eggs and pancake corn dogs scovie? Lol
Oh shit, now my mind is going... and my truck has a plug in, right there on the console.

I wonder if it has a push up stick like those ice cream popsicle things they used to have when we were kids. Just eat an omelette right out of the Rollie.

Call it a "Rollie Pushie". :Rofl: :rofl:

Scoville DeVille said:
Oh shit, now my mind is going... and my truck has a plug in, right there on the console.

I wonder if it has a push up stick like those ice cream popsicle things they used to have when we were kids. Just eat an omelette right out of the Rollie.

Call it a "Rollie Pushie". :Rofl: :rofl:
U can put a stick in when you put the eggs in. You will have an omlette on a stick. I have seen it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
bde59d97ff0e31ccdd5df40c5154fb72.jpg

Back