• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
salsalady said:
BTW, I have a couple other ideas for the panel out there, might make things a little easier.
You know how much wire is there coming up out of the ground (see the green wires in the last pic), so whatever you got in mind, it's all you!

gasificada said:
Orrrrrrr another idea, Scoves... still halve it off but clear out the junk, ya bum!

(Where else am I going to hide out and keep shelter when I come to squat on your beautiful land............???)
I am not taking all that shit to the dump, and you can't make me! A wall is cheeper, easier and faster!
You just come up and you'll have no worries about "keeping shelter" brother.

elcap1999 said:
Looks like an awesome shed to process peppers in ;)

Yeah, I can "process peppers" in it for sure but there is already one king of pepper sales and I don't want to step on his toes. Besides, 20' X 20' is waaaayy to big for a pepper processing facility compared to what I've seen the masters using. :rofl:

Sic, if you don't come, I will be super pissed. You will get your stamped removed, demoted from 'pimp' to "runner-boy" and I will key the shit out of The Tonite!

Hogleg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's gonna be the Met-how Hol-lah Par-tay Cen-tral! 

:rofl:

Just went out the back door a few minutes ago and saw this-
IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

Oh $#!T!!!

Ribs??? I WISH!!!!

We drove down to Libby Creek, this shows it better where it's at.  It's not the hill directly across from us, it's the one behind it. 
IMG_2986.JPG

Fire cresting the hill-
IMG_2997.JPG

And if one's not enough, here's at the bottom of Libby Creek, another fire sparked above Gold Creek.
IMG_2999.JPG

OK, not going to fill up Scovie's thread with this, just wanted to let 'em know where it's at.  Fire crews already have a staging area at the Fire Hall.  We told McAuliffe they could use our 10hp irrigation pump again if needed.  Planes dropping retardant, spotter planes, and a heli on it. 

edit- there are some blessings to living in the valley that is the birthplace of Smokejumpers. 

Did someone call a TANKER?
IMG_3001.JPG

They are hitting this hard, 2 helo's, small tanker with retardant, large tanker, 2 spotters, haven't seen any jumpers yet....

Ok some Shenanigans!  Check out my new wine geeme system!
IMG_2967.JPG

Hot Shots staging at the north end of Gold Creek Rd.  Notice how much more there is than yesterday (the photo with the arrow)
2014-07-15 14.57.28.jpg

Winds out of the south blew up the Texas Creek fire (they're calling it the Stokes Road Fire),  as of late this afternoon, it's crested the hill across from us

2014-07-15 16.22.05.jpg

2014-07-15 16.02.16.jpg

Doesn't seem to be bothering our resident doe.  She's liken those ripe apricots.
2014-07-15 15.49.28.jpg

SL, no one, and I mean NO ONE has more inventions to keep bugs out of wine than you! One of these days you will hit the million dollar invention, and you will remember me. ;)

That gott damm DNR. That shit is smoking out the entire valley while they are collecting all the "necessary personnel" at the bottom of the freakin hill! And when I say "personnel" I mean they have to get a chinese man, and old mexican dude, a black woman and all of the engineers, surveyors, and shovel holders to be all politically correct before they can start putting that shit out. Just throwing money at the damm fire.
pisses me off.

You know what really burns my ass???

Flames about 3 feet high. :rofl:

:lol:  Flames about 3' tall iis just about right to burn your ass.  Or some Pain Powder, Red Savina puree or a couple extra drops of PE!  :rofl:

I thought my anti-bug device was pretty good!  I got tired of dealing with cling wrap and a straw...Hard to re-wine, the hole gets too big and bugs get in anyway, and it's just no fun drinking wine out of a straw.  :(

Update pics posted on the MVBB...

Sounds like there's 2 fires up Winthrop area, one up the Loup, Texas Creek and Gold Creek that we can see and another one down French Creek. 

Shoot SL - I just heard Carlton was on fire! Really hoping that was part of the Methow Rumor Mill, but I do know they closed the highway for a while when the fire jumped it.

Be safe, and touch base when you can!!!!!!

(Scov left you a phone message)

Sorry to say that was not the Methow Rumor Mill at work.  Everything's shut down, likely to loose power to the whole valley any minute.  We're fine and Scovie's place is fine.  Can't say the same for others, though. 

Glad to here you guys alright. I be sayin a little prayer for the Met-How Valley hoods. :pray:

Gotta keep Scovie away from the fire. We all know he's flammable, like flashpaper.

hogleg said:
Glad to here you guys alright. I be sayin a little prayer for the Met-How Valley hoods. :pray:

Gotta keep Scovie away from the fire. We all know he's flammable, like flashpaper.
Thanks, just found out 11 homes down south and 3-4 more up north are gone.

Scovie's only flammable when he's sweating out the alkehawl. :lol:

It was from when he was sitting in the river, the surrounding land was like "fuck this, he didn't give me any hhhwhiskey, time to heat up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back