• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoligeez. ow my liver. and the bumba clot was only for JayT. fer sayin that i wanted to have a sword fight with ya. :shh: :rolleyes:
I love Y'aalll

All of his practice on the electric ass trumpet is really paying off as well. It's good to know he's not limiting himself to only playing the skin flute.

JayT said:
Scovie is teh sword fight champion.  Just ask Sicman.  Also, he is the Pocket Pool Champion of the entire Methow Valley.
Bwaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa... i need a tissue

Thanks tct. I feel fortunate to live here.

No Hogleg, I don't fish. But I should. The Methow river is renowned for Steelhead. People come from far and wide to fish for Steelhead. There is trout Rainbow in there too.

It's also a class 4 rafting river. Some friends of ours owned a rafting company but still have a raft. That reminds me... I need to make a call. LOL

hahahahahahahaha

That is CJ's bag-o-crap. Sunglasses, lotion, sunblock, mosquito repellent (we didn't see a single one LOL), 2 pairs of flip flops, Hair thingy's, camera, a towel, box of wine, flask of hhwiskey (mine, duh), and gawd only knows what all else.

Me, well I just roll down there with my river shoes, shorts and my mug.

I couldn't take a selfie of me in the river and CJ refuses to use our small Nikon Coolpix S3300. I will change that and the summer is still young.

Does she put the lotion on her skin? What happens if she doesn't? :rofl:

Beautiful river Scovie. You're really lucky to have something like that in your back yard. I am the jealous muchly!
You should totally take up fishing if you like to relax down there. Throw in a line. No fish? No worries. Catch fish? Grill time!

FINALLY!  A post worthy of Like-Bombing!!!!!

BOOM!

Only one problem, Too many pics of the dood and too few pics of the Goddess!

<3 U 2!!!

:lol:  Scovie's Un-Like Bombing me!  :party: 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back