• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoogot Datrite!

salsakid just asked what I was laughing at...

DITTO!

what you just said.....all I can say is.....ditto~~~

(sentimental sigh~~~)

Yuuuuuuup!   (but you probably won't like the hourly wage I paid them for the heat cables!  :eek::lol:  He's working for $10/hr as a dishwasher~

Mmmm, crickets... hear they go great dipped in chocolate

SadisticPeppers said:
Mmmm, crickets... hear they go great dipped in chocolate
only chile powder laced chocolate

Scovie and CJ-  are we going to the Swamp Opera Friday night?????

Or just Chop Some Wood, all night long.....

Sheesh, all I need is One More Gallon of gasoline~~~

or a re-wine... :D

:rofl:                                 :rofl:                                      :rofl:
I remember when this used to be a blog, now we just reminisculate.

http://youtu.be/voQWlL-jj5Q

My dyslexia doesn't work on the sideways. only downsideup and dackwarbs

Are those the glass construction blocks? Load bearing blocks?

radiused wall meeting a square floor pan.........uh... NO! :rofl:

I will take pictures of the finished product. I use a 4" X 6" niche/cubby 18" up off the shower floor for their foot to go.

Funny thing, the owners and I were having a conversation about that and he asked what that was. She said that was her foot rest for when HE shaves her legs. I said "what?!?!?! that's what his shoulder is for" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA we had laughs.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

From now on, when i see one those. I will call it a Scovie step. Its your trademark.

How cool is a bathroom builder that's always thinkin' of the ladies. And... uh...don't take that the wrong way CJ :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back